THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Now and forever...

*sigh*

Yeah, I sound depressed, right?

Well, yea, I am.

:|

I don't like being like this. It's bad for my health. And now that there's the A(H1N1) pandemic, I can't afford to get sick these days. Depression makes people sick @_@
A lot of people in my school are absent. They have fever, cough, blah blah. Swine flu, maybe? But I don't know. It's a good thing I eat fruits and exercise XD

Mood swings, mood swings.

Sad, happy, mad, depressed. I hate mood swings XD[see?!! D:< raaage O.o]

--------------------------

Anyway...about Clyde.

He is so confusing. Oh well. First he's hot, then he's cold! It's really...turning my head upside down.

--------------------------

CHOCOLATE!!

Uhm, yeah, another codename. He is my first love ;)

But anyway, the old flame [the love before Clyde, which is the love for Chocolate] came back. Just a little. Anyway, when I try to talk to him, I think he hears me but ignores me D:<

I wonder why?

Maybe it's because he still thinks I'm into him. But I don't think I'm THAT into him. Just a TEENY LITTLE BIT.

We used to like each other(mutual understanding). When we were on grade school. What happened was:

I was like crushing on him when I was still in grade 2. He became my seatmate. He was so funny. And from that day on, I fell deeper and deeper in love [eew, drama XD].

For 5 consecutive years(from grade 2 to grade 6), we became classmates. I was SO OVERJOYED.

I remember one day when I was in grade 4, a friend of him told me that Chocolate liked me back. Straight to my face. With him standing beside his friend. He was denying it, which was cute, because he was so obvious XD.

Oh, and something that happened to me in grade 4 too. We almost started to eat in a private spot. ONLY THE TWO OF US[YAY!!!XD] But he was like, "We look like we're dating." So we left and just headed for the canteen.

When we were in grade 5, I met a girl which is now a close friend of mine. Bad thing for me was, Chocolate liked the girl. But she was my friend. Even though I got BADLY hurt from seeing them together, I didn't argue with my friend because well, she's my friend. And if he was happy, then I GUESS I was also okay with it.[Oh, c'mon! We were never bf/gf.]

Then I started to move on from him because one day in the middle of grade 5, a friend of mine, let's call him 'Ed', told that one of the guys that I was hanging out with had a crush on me. And his name was CLYDE.

And so that's how my other love story started *laughs at that unusual comment*

===============================================================

Still had a lot of experiences with Chocolate. Oh how I miss those days. :|

Right now, he's into someone else. I think he really likes that certain girl. I can see it in his actions. XD

-------------------

First Love by Utada Hikaru.

Just some of my fave lines in the song XD

Jap lyrics w/ translation.

Dedicated to Chocolate. Even though you ignore me. I don't care. [He doesn't read my blogs anyway XD]

Bold lyrics are the one's I REALLY would like to say to Chocolate. :| Oh well XD. On with the song O_o

==

You are always gonna be my love
Itsu ka dare ka to mata koi ni ochite mo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made


you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how

you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song


....

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugoki-dasou to shite 'ru
Wasuretaku nai koto bakari

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about


....

You will always be inside my heart
Itsu mo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song


------------------------------------------------------
I'm ok now. I'm happy :D

Well, it's already 9:55 pm by my clock, and I have to wake up at 5:30 am for school. Haha. Well, ttyl.

-------------------

END.

0 comments: