Aham. I've been wondering what's the difference between love and crush. So, I browsed Yahoo! Answers and I got the best answer[well, in my opinion it's the best answer.]
A crush is someone you have a good time with, you like his or her company. You like him because of his or her outer appearance.
Love is being able to accept ALL the flaws that your special someone has, meaning, you love them for who they are.
------
Ya know what? I've REALLY had my first love.I mean it. As in, from the start, it was a crush, but later on, it became love, because even though he does weird things and likes someone else, I still love him. Right now, he likes someone else, but the flame never died out. [aww how sweet haha]
------
Yes, I know I'm too young, but what do you people care? This is my life. I can do anything I want. Haha.
Well, I guess that's it for now. Byebye.
---------
END.
Friday, August 28, 2009
The difference?
Posted by CJ at 11:33 PM
Labels: first love crush
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment