THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 28, 2009

Actions speak louder than words

You told me you love me[text].

Yes, you tell other people.

You tell the world that you love me.

But what the hell?

It's true; actions speak louder than words.

Your words:

"I love you, Janice!"

Your actions:

Giving me stuff I like. Telling me that you love me.

--

Yes, I appreciate your gifts, and I like the fact that you remember me. But all I want is for you to talk to me. Personally. Am I asking too much?

I don't think so, because how can you say that you love me when you can't even talk to me face to face?

Seriously...sometimes I wish he was you.[chubby buddy] :|

Yes, I sometimes wish that. When I talk to him, we enjoy, we laugh, we have fun. But we're just friends.

But as for you, you love me, I love you, but, why can't we have that kind of communication? :(

Sure I have the guts to come in front of you and say hi, but do YOU have the guts to?

Well, if I did say hi, you might freeze and say nothing. That'd be embarassing. You'd just stare, or look away.

I just want to spend some time with you because like I said in my past post, I have a big chance of not staying here.

--

I wonder what will happen when we move? Will you forget me, or will you miss me?

I have this feeling that it'll be both. You'll miss me, then forget me, then love someone else.

But what if I come back? What will happen? They say that first love never dies, so I don't think you'll really forget me. Would you come back to me?

--

Well, only time can tell if God had really meant us for each other.

[So much drama in this post. End drama for now.]

---------------------------

END.

0 comments: