Hmm.... I've been wondering this past few days if Clyde is jealous with my chubby buddy.
Earlier when it was our dismissal time, meh chubby buddy was waiting outside the classroom for I dunno...someone else?
Anyways, when I went out of the classroom, I was carrying my backpack, my envelope, my flute and the books that I needed to put in the locker.
He was waiting, and we talked, and he just followed. He offered to help me but I declined because I was telling him that ladies can't carry heavy stuff.[ I'm so mean! O: ]
Then when we passed by in front of the marignano classroom, Djaween came and squeezed meh chubby buddy's tummy fat [hahahha XD] And she called it burger buns :D :))
Anyways, we continued, then I saw Clyde by his locker[which is only like 3 or 4 units from mine]. He just finished [luckily] and kinda left, and that was when I went to my locker.
Since my stuff were almost falling down, I told meh chubby buddy to be a 'gentlewoman' and carry my stuff. I didn't wait for his response because I just thrust the envelope and the flute into his hands.
I think Clyde saw us, because when I did that he was kinda like 3 feet away from us.
Anyways, I put the books in my locker, closed it and got my stuff back. Me and meh chubby buddy talked along the way. He then again offered to carry my stuff, but I told him that he's a lady and he shouldn't carry heavy stuff.
I was complimenting[or insulting XD] him along the way by telling him that he was pretty. Pretty boy. Haha.
End of this story.
==
During recess and lunch breaks, I talk to meh chubby buddy, and Clyde is somewhere, watching me. I can't help wondering if he's really jealous. I dunno. o.o
But I don't think he is, cuz he's all buddy-ish with chubby [haha]. Cuz like, when we were in elem, Jaro[chubby buddeh], Bryan, Me and 'Clyde' would hang out during break times.
..................
Maybe I'm hurting him. I'm not sure, because as far as I know I'm as dense as a rock.
---
Well, Imma just observe some more. See ya.
----
END.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Jealous?
Posted by CJ at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment