Last night, while I was alseep...
--------------------
[Start of dream]
I'm standing at the back of a chapel. Everything looked normal. Just usual mass goers. Then suddenly, something told me that after the mass has ended, there was going to be a wedding. I suddenly found myself wearing a wedding dress. I was like, WTF? WEDDING?! I'M NOT READY FOR COMMITMENT YET! AND WHO'S MY GROOM, ANYWAY?!
Then I saw him. Our biology teacher, wearing a barong. OMFG. WTF, HE'S MY GROOM?!IS THIS ARRANGED OR SOMETHING?!??!?! WTF/!??!?!?!??!?!
I was scared. SO very scared. I mean, seriously, imagine him being a...OH GROSS!!!! DX
So the mass was almost over, the wedding was coming near, then I started lucid dreaming. I thought:
'Oh please let sir be my groom's best man, not my groom!' I repeated in my head.
Then suddenly, out of nowhere, CLYDE appeared beside me, wearing a tuxedo. He smiled at me, then he told me that sir was his best man.
So this is our wedding, then.I thought.
I smiled back at him.
[End of dream]
-------------
OMFG. PHEW. I almost got married to a teacher. EEEW.
But, that dream must've meant something. Like, I really want me and Clyde to be together if I ever move somewhere else?
But, I don't think that's going to happen. Seriously, me and him? Wedding? No way. I don't think he loves me enough to do something like follow me when I change schools or something[DUH].
But then, if he can't follow me because of external forces, is he willing enough to wait for me?[eeew drama :))]
Well, I don't think so :\
[Currently laughing at myself. Kung anu-ano iniisip ko!]
---
Anyways, I'm in the middle of homework. I just HAD to blog this because it was bugging me to much.
Haha. Back to work [I think. Or maybe I'll just do this tomorrow :P]
---
END.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Scariest thing I could ever dream
Posted by CJ at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment