THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 11, 2009

No progress or in progress?

OR,

In progress or no progress?

I'm talking about us. I wonder when he'll talk to me? :?

Oh yeah. I dunno. I should probably wait lol OwO

In progress because...

He tells me he loves me. He told me that no matter what, he will love me [Told me by sending me a song]And I know he does. I believe him :)

No progress because...

Yeah, the "when will he talk to me" part. Like I said, I'm impatient at certain times [only now again because I slept at 12 doing the IT project. I'll probably get over this "no progress" stuff soon :P I'm just cranky and irritated :S]
---------------------------

Projects are FINALLY OVER! But exam week is coming. :\

---------------------------

Oh and btw, I'm used to my section losing. Ya know what? I've noticed something. Becchi class last year is like Castel class this year [probably because most of the students from Becchi last year are now in Castelnuovo section] Yes, since last year, Becchi almost always lost. Oh great, I'm in the LOSER section.

Gah. Ngayon lang ako nagalit. Kasi pag natatalo kami, hindi ako nagagalit. "Oh well, next time na lang." Ewan ko bakit pero ngayon ko lang nilabas lahat ng galit ko. I know I'm cranky because I slept at 12:15am last night in doing the IT project. But I guess all that hardwork would pay off.

And lemme guess, I won't be an Acadamic Achiever this 3rd quarter because of Algebra [SW and HW grades SUCK but QUIZ grades are great!]. Hey, SWs and HWs are also part of the grade :\

I hope I can still be an academic achiever! :O

--------

GAH. Coach Boom and Coach Rick quit coaching us because of financial reasons. They were underpaid. Stupid school. Stupid management, it's so biased.

So anyway, we have new coaches coming on Thursday. We're also going to have a tune up game against the girls from Los BaƱos [also on Thursday]. Oh and, training is now THRICE A WEEK! 8D

Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday! XD

But my problem is, I have art classes during Saturday from 10am-12pm. GAH. I hope Saturday training time is in the early morning [Like from 7am-9:30am]

--------

I'm thinking about what I should do this week. Because this day, I have nothing to do except study for the exams on Monday, which is like only going to take a few hours then I'm done and have nothing else to do. Also what to do in vacation? Oh wait, I'm gonna go to Dianne's house. :D But I think after the 1st week of vacation, they're going to leave for Cebu to visit her cousins there [Like they do every year].

So...what to do, what to do? :\ I wanna watch Paranormal Activity! :O :O DX

-

I was chatting with my dad earlier. He told me he had the soft copy of paranormal activity. I told him to send it to me. I am SO gonna watch it XDDDDDDDDDDDD

-----

I guess that's it for now. See ya.

-------

END.

0 comments: