THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Maybe it's time for miracles.

I see. I see again! What a glorious thing is sight!

[I have been released by the beast of love. I can now see again!(Well yeah, love is blind!)]

Wonder why I said that? Well, look at the post below here. The Clyde thing. Yeah, that. I just forgot to post this yesterday because I was sleepy.

I see. I see again! What a glorious thing is sight!

I say that, because I just realized something. Me and Clyde can't keep going on like this. Our only communication is...phone and computer. -.-

And I'm going to leave after I finish school here. :\

I'm impatient, yes. But MY impatience has a good reason, doesn't it? :\ [I know I'm being selfish ._.]

GAH. I know everything has its time, but...I just can't wait for it. *sigh* That's one thing I hate about me. Sometimes when I'm frustrated I get really impatient. :\

-------

Retainers! I was supposed to get them today. The clinic said that it was already made but wasn't delivered yet and they don't know what time it'll come so they said I just had to come back tomorrow. :\

------

My projects are slowly disappearing because I'm already doing them XD I have this project in Algebra/Statistics in which we have to work in groups. The only thing I hate about group projects is that sometimes a lot of your group mates don't participate in the project making.

AP project is almost finished, and me and Dianne are going to make the Filipino project tomorrow. Stat/Algeb project hasn't started yet[crap...GAH]. GT project is 3/4 finished, so my MAJOR problem is stat/ algeb project.

Well, gotta run, I wanna sleep now.

See ya people.

------

Are you getting tired of me? Or am I just REALLY paranoid?

------

END.

0 comments: