THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pessimism

Djaween didn't train yesterday, so I told her what Sir Andy told us all.

Yes, the tune up game on Thursday and the new coaches. The girls are from Los BaƱos. I asked Sir Andy earlier if they were good players. Sir Andy said they're VERY good players. So yeah, I told Djy all about it.

After I finished what I said, she was like "We're going to lose because they're mamaws" and stuff like that.

And then, she texted me earlier [which I only checked now.] She told me that they're super mamaws and we'll be just like ants to them. Tee hee. State the obvious. Oh well. Anyways, I don't think the tune up game is about winning. Sir Andy told us that the tune up game is to show the strength of the players. So, I don't really give a damn if we lose or win. I just wanna know if I'm good at other positions other than being a defense.

Sir Andy says we ALL have to wear long socks, shin guards and the NEW white jersey.

I don't know why some people don't wear shin guards while training. I wear mine for protection and for me to get used to shin guards when in the game. Maybe that's why we're losing. Some people aren't used to playing because they don't have shin guards during training.

Oh and, about the new white jersey, I don't like wearing it because when I did, it was partially transparent. And I don't wanna wear sando because it'll be hot ._.

GAH. I like last year's jersey better. It isn't partially transparent.

Pessimism. It rocks \m/ [hmm looks like I'm still cranky because I haven't gotten enough sleep yet and I'm not yet sleepy! :S]



--

END.

0 comments: