THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Party! :D

Let's talk about the football club Christmas party first. What happened was we played a game. I was the last man[or girl]. Anyway, I wasn't used to being in that position anymore because in the past I'd go for left or right defense so that I could go up and not just stay near the keeper, so I kinda had a hard time playing.

Anyways, we had the game against the Los BaƱos boys. I think they were elementary because they were so small [and the tallest one was probably just about my height or smaller.

Then something funny happened. They put in the game a VERY small kid. I think he was as tall as half my body [lol.] I didn't want to get harsh with the kid kasi naawa ako. He was so cute[cute patumbahin. Hahaha. kaso nga naawa ako :))]

Anyways, after that, we changed our clothes. As I was rushing inside the Gym to get in the girl's locker room, I slipped right in front of the entrance. I immediately stood up and found Alyssa on my left looking at me, and I think she was suppressing her laughter. Oh well, move on with life lol.

So I went in the bathroom, into one cubicle and quickly changed into my extra shirt. When I went out, I knew better than to run again and slip. [That would even be more embarrassing XO]

So I got my stuff and went inside Canteen 2. I sat on a table and ate whatever was in front of me. Then exchange gift time. I didn't really know what to do. I think sir told us to get one gift then we would pass it around. I was looking at my present then I saw Jeje get it from the table. I took Djyrin's gift because it was the nearest one lol. Then we went around passing it. Jeje was beside me and he was laughing because he already opened my present [lol]. So he was like, "corny ipapass around". So he hid my gift and just passed around the others. I got his gift, which were three face towels worth P300 [why are towels so expensive these days??]. So yeah. After that I had to walk home because the car was broken and my brother had to get it fixed.

---

Today's Christmas Party:

I woke up a bit earlier than usual. Went down to eat breakfast only to find a plate of noodles on the table [I don't want noodles as breakfast, they suck at making me full] so I told my grandma to cook something else. Since it was 5:55am, I hurriedly went to the bathroom. I finished at around 6am, then I got dressed and went down to eat. I unplugged the batteries for the digi cam from the charger and went to get the food I was supposed to bring and put it on top of my bag. I ate what my grandma cooked, combed my hair then the service appeared at its usual time, 6:20am.

As I went down from the service, I noticed that there were very few people. I went inside the classroom and greeted Angel and Karen. I gave them their presents and went to the Chapel to pray. I finished and went back to the classroom. I had nothing else to do so I just took pictures of the blackboard with our names written on it. I sat down and waited...waited...waited. Then Jessa came and I gave her her present. After that, we went to the Gym because we had our mass. During the Homily, father taught us the 3ws of something. I think it's for Advent:

1. Watch out

2. Wrap up

3. Wait

I got hit by the wait part as he explained it. He said, "There are things in life that can ONLY be achieved through waiting."

Do I really need to explain that part? lol, I don't think so. [just read the archives to know more =w=]

Anyways, after that, we had a program. The dance with Dominik and Alyssa in it was SO COOL. I wish I could be that creative in choreography and stories [Yes, I wish to dance(hiphop)].

Then the rest of it was boring except for the part when the nuns played songs on bells. Haha, it sounded so cute, like a music box.

After that, we went to the classroom. Almost all Castelnuovo peoples were gone because we all wanted to change in our civilian clothes. Then we all came back. So it was a very long while before we ate because some guys that bully one of our girl classmates got scolded by her parents.

So I think after that, we ate, danced our group dances, and exchanged gifts. It was really weird because whenever a guy would give it to a girl or vice versa, both teachers and 2 classmates of mine would shout as if they were kinikilig. When it was my turn to be given, they did that because Anjo got me. I gave them a cold look and they were like, "Ang KJ mo, react ka naman!" And then I would just laugh after because I got them >:)

Anyways, after a short while, I saw Clyde come to the Castelnuovo corridor with my chubby buddy. I was seated at the back, then chubby called me. I went out and saw Clyde. Before he gave me his present, I looked at his eyes and saw him look at me from head to toe. He was PROBABLY thinking "WTF are you wearing" lol. [:))] [I was wearing a black polo shirt with a necktie and brown capris and my fave skechers.(I was supposed to be wearing my beret cap but since I was inside the classroom, I took it off.) And Paige said I looked cute because I looked like a kid (lol okay :)) )]. So he handed it to me. Then I quickly told him that I also had something for him. I went inside the classroom and reached to the bottom part of my bag. I had a hard time pulling it out because the top part was full of presents from other people, and I didn't want to crush the box. So I got it out but the entire bag fell from the table and the contents spilled out, but it wasn't noisy so it didn't draw much attention. I just left it there and went outside to give chubby and Clyde their presents. They both said thank you and went off.

[By the way, I figured out that being near him doesn't make me nervous at all. O_o; weeeeeee :D \(^o^)/]

And so Tr Lei gave us all small presents, and dismissed us.

And so everyone went out. I saw Clyde walking and holding the present I gave him without the ribbon, meaning he already opened it. After a while I saw the rest of my friends come out. I called my brother and told him to come and pick us up. He told me he was still going to take a bath so we had to wait for him for like 10 minutes.

And so we waited, then he came, dropped us off san lo. What we did first was me and Anjelica watched paranormal activity on the laptop. I don't know what Jovielle and Djyrin did because I was so absorbed with watching paranormal activity 8D And blah, blah, blah. I got home by 10pm because we started baking at I think 4:30pm because Jovielle's mom had to go buy the ingredients.


--

Anyways, Clyde texted me earlier. He kept thanking me for the gloves [boy he must be REALLY happy O_o; I counted the thank you's and I got 6 o.o and they're all consecutive] He was saying na nahihiya siya. Hmm, I was thinking what to say. I was almost going to say because I was going away, but I changed my mind[well, I didn't want to ruin his happy disposition] and told him "Ikaw pa!" [haha. 22o nmn eh. xa p? heheheh XD]

Gwahahahahaa. He made no comment about the drawing and the letter so far >o< oh so embarrassing O///O [GAH.>>>>o<<<] Maybe I should've never included it >>>>O<<<< [Looks like I made a very big FOOL OF MYSELF.]

The gift he gave me was so cute :D Teddy bear! [I'm not a fan of teddy bears... but it came from him kea naging cute :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) XD :)) :)) :)) ]

Oh well, what has happened has happened. Hm...I probably blogged this whole post for like 1 hr and 15 minutes [I started at 10:30pm and now it is 11:45pm].

I should probably sleep now. But I'm hungry. Imma go to eat first before I go to sleep :D

*********

P.S., Sorry about typos, wrong grammars or spellings. Right now, I'm REALLY TIRED AND SLEEPY, so excuse this post lol.

----

END.

0 comments: