THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Realism+PlantsVSZombies+Clyde =Weird [but sweet 8D ] dream O____o

Last night I was up until 12am playing Plants VS Zombies. It's so freakin' addicting. XD Anyways, I slept at around 12:30am [ata]

At the start of my dream, it was Plants VS Zombies in a very dark forest that had cliffs,trees, weeds and all. Everything was a blur, but everything looked kinda REAL. The zombies, the plants, and me O_o Well it was dark, but I know it was plants and zombies.

The plants were upstream while the zombies were downstream, and they were trying to climb upstream. I was...uhh...I'm not sure O_o I think I was climbing too, but far from the zombies and near some vines and roots O_o

Anyways, it suddenly changed.

The scene was like this: It was a park [somewhere I've never been before (it came from dreamland lol)], kinda shady and dark. I think it was night because I think there were Christmas lights, but I have this feeling that it's day.

I really don't know 8|

Anyway, Clyde was there was sitting on a sofa alone[LOL why would there be a sofa OUTSIDE the house, and IN THE PARK??]. He was staring blankly ahead. I decided to approach him.

What I did was put my arms around him [omg O_O] but he made no reaction. I smiled and said "hi" to him, but he didn't reply. Then I made a face that was like this:

=3=

[and I was thinking "why won't you pay attention?"]

Then I told him I was going to leave, but then he suddenly faced me [I was at his right side] then held me and said "Don't leave."

So I didn't and kept on hugging him, and he stared again at the distance. O_o

I remember telling him stuff. I don't know what I said though, but I do remember one.
I told him that he was so ♥cute♥, then I kissed his cheek.

XD [Haha. Confession: For some weird reason that I don't understand, I find him CUTE. :> X> X3 ♥♥♥]

---

You know what? When I was dreaming the part about Clyde, everything felt SO REAL, as if it was REALLY happening. The upsetting part is though, after that Clyde event, I began lucid dreaming, so I WAS AWARE that I was dreaming [BUT THANKFULLY, it happened after the Clyde part 8D ^__________________________^]

----

I lol at myself right now XD I wonder why I was born weird. Oh well. I like it anyway :D


-----------------

My cousin and grandma on my mother's side are having their birthdays tomorrow.

My brother was supposed to buy Oreo Cheesecake for all of us for the birthday tomorrow, but the price and the size of the cake really didn't match. I mean, 500 something for something THAT small?? lol

So he bought a different cake which was about P800 but it was kinda big. I think it's 10-12 inches in diameter. I didn't really look, because I wasn't with them when they bought the cake today. I was playing Plants VS Zombies >:))

My cousin who's having her birthday tomorrow is coming over to our house to celebrate it together with our grandma here at our house.

Mmmmm....I really am gonna get fat =w=

Tee hee.

---
Oh and, random news! I'm having SO MUCH FUN wtih GIMP! 8D 8D 8D XD

Lol at that random outburst :P

Well...I guess that's all I have to say for now. Hope you enjoyed me wasting your time [nah lol jk]

---

END.

0 comments: