THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 28, 2009

Boredom

I am SO BORED I literally am going to DIE.

Let's see...I came up here in the attic to blog, check my facebook and deviantart. Anyways, let the ranting begin!

---

Yesterday I had nothing to do but go to mass. After that I did nothing but watch TV and eat. So I told my bro that I'd use the computer from 2pm to 4pm. What I did was finish the anime I was currently watching on TV because it was near the end [Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge]. The ending was so cute. haha. Well, I don't wanna rant about that you just have to find out for yourself.

---

My room looked like a pigsty, so I decided to clean it. I reorganized all the things on my table top, the shelves at the bottom and the ledges. Now my room is so bright that I have to shield my eyes. [no rly it's so...uncluttered. I got used to seeing my table top full of stuff.] So yeah. One creepy thing happened to me while I was cleaning my room. I held a small book and took a look at the back because I felt a small bump. When I turned the book around, I saw my nightmare.


































...A cockroach. And not just the ordinary cockroach, it was light brown and had patterns on it, and it was about 3/4 of an inch. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW DX DX DX DX >~< >~< >~< >~< >~< >~<

So I SCREAMED and QUICKLY jumped onto my bed. My heart WAS NOT pounding, I WAS NOT sweating and scared, I just got startled because I TOUCHED IT. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW DX

It would probably be MUCH, MUCH WORSE if it was the NORMAL black-brown cockroach that's like 1 1/2 or 2 inches.

WAAAAAAAAAAH DX

I hate this. Roaches are the only thing I freak out about. I REALLY think I got it from my mom because ever since I was young, she would FREAK when she saw one. Anyways, my BIG BROTHER is scared too, and so is my LITTLE SISTER. I blame my mom. lol.

One day I asked her why she was so scared of cockroaches. She told me, "Ang pangit kasi eh. Yuk." hahhahahahahahahaha. That's a VERY shallow reason for hating them. But when I found out that they are disease carrying, I got really scared XD And they STINK TOO [BLEH! DX >^< ]

---

More rants! lol :P

---

College course! Job! I can't decide which one!!! D8

So here are my options:

-Doctor or nurse
-Architect

Why can't I decide? Well, here's the reason[and it involves Clyde! :O ] :


If I'm going to become a doctor, I'd have to take nursing as a pre-med for 4 years, then 4 years of being a doctor. Then I'd have 1 year for the review thingy that my nurse cousin told me. So approx. 10 years in college.

If I'm a specialist doctor, I can have appointments and not be on full time in the hospital.

If I'm a nurse, I'll have to work full time in the hospital.

I'd like either of that because of the big amount of salary OwO But...from what I've heard, med school it TOUGH to get into. Yes, I am an achiever but what happens when I get there? I'll be back to ground zero, and might not make good grades.

But, if I REALLY want this, I'll have to work for it, and I will get it. :)

99% perspiration and 1% inspiration is what I need if I REAAAAALLY want to be a doctor :)

-

Are you wondering why I'm worrying about the time? Well first, Clyde told me that he would wait. Second, I plan to become a freelance artist.

Let's see. If I become an architect, I'd have LOTS and LOTS of templates to fill out, and I'd have to design lots and lots of houses. But the problem is, I don't think a lost of people would want to have lots of houses designed because...well...a lot of houses are vacant, right? But...being an architect is a lot easier than being a doctor. *sigh* And I'm not sure about the salary :O


Hm...and I don't think my parents would have enough money to support me for med school because aren't they expensive? And they still need to support my little sis [but it's good that by the time I get to college my bro would probably be working =w= so I can probably get to med school] But that depends anyway O__o''

--

Time.



Taken by me. Can be found in my deviantArt


----

Sigh. I wanna swim. It's so hot. If only I lived in a BIG village with a POOL. =w=

----

Well, I guess that's just about it. Gonna do more research on med school, college, being a doctor or architect. See ya.

-----

END.

0 comments: