THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Iiyak na lang? [Calzada]

I
Dati laging magkatabi[nung magkaklase kami nung grade 5 :)) ]
Masaya araw at gabi
Magkasukob sa iisang bubong
Pareho ibinubulong

II
Mahal kita, mahal mo rin ako
Habang atin ang Mundo
Para bang walang kapaguran
Ang ligayang nararamdaman

III
Isang Iglap lahat ay nagiba
Mga mata ngayo'y may luha na
Di rin pala magkakasundo
Kaya biglang nagkalayo

KORO:
Iiyak na lang(2x)
Di mo ba alam merong nasasaktan?
Iiyak na lang(2x)
Di mo ba alam ako'y nasasaktan?

IV
Dati laging naririnig
Ako lang ang bukang-bibig
At parang bang ayaw maghiwalay
magkahawak ang mga kamay

V
Parang bula Damdamin nawala
kaya ngayon mata'y lumuluha
Di rin pala tayo magtatagal
Meron ka nang ibang mahal

Ulitin ang KORO
ulitin I
Ulitin ang KORO 2 ulit

Salita:
Ubos na yung luha ko
O manhid ka lang TALAGA
Alam ko may mahal ka ng iba
kaya di na'ko aasa pa

----

Sa chorus part lang talga ako natatamaan. Don't mind the other verses :))

Anyway, ..

Di mo ba alam ako'y nasasaktan?

The reason why:

I've done stuffs just to give him time to talk to me[and what does HE do? :| Take every chance for granted. ]

Studying here until March.[Or Feb :| ]

Yes. Before my parents left to get a job there, I told them to pick us up in JANUARY. But when Clyde knew that I was leaving, and I was informed about what happened, it made me think that he still cared for me. [I noticed a change when he knew that I was going to leave. He was sweeter than before O___________________O ]
I BEGGED my parents to LET ME finish my school year here. And LUCKILY, they agreed.

I wanted to leave on January because school there starts in FEB. And I've NEVER BEEN the new student before. And the harder part is, I'm a foreigner. I have to ADAPT TO THE CLASS SCHEDULE, THEIR ACCENT, THE SCHOOL, and THE PLACES. And also, the PEOPLE and the CURRICULUM. And the earlier, the better, right? So Clyde probably doesn't know how MUCH I'VE GIVEN UP just to give him TIME.

Waiting.

If you read my past posts, you can see our conversation on YM when he knew that I was going to leave. Anyway, there was one part there that was about us getting together sometime. He asked me WHEN I was free, and I told him ANYTIME as long as it was for him. I asked him the same question. He said, "I don't know."

So every break and dismissal time, I try to make my self as free as possible, just in case he wanted to talk. [And it sure does look like I'm waiting for NOTHING. :| ]

Time for my friends = Time for him

I was listing down friends to invite to my farewell party. Djaween suggested that I include Clyde, and so I did. When Juliana was going to tell Clyde that he was invited to my farewell party[I was hesitating to invite him because I know that he probably wouldn't talk to me so it was going to be useless to invite him.], here's what happened [as told by Juliana]:

She was approaching him, and she called him. Then he said "WAIT." But NEVER CAME BACK.

O_O

How RUDE was that?

And anyway, I think Juliana got irritated O_o

So, all 2nd years came back to their respective classrooms [we came from the field from the practices for the dance]. I saw Juliana along with Jaro tell Clyde. So I didn't really look because I was reading a book [lol].

Anyway, A VERY LONG WHILE after that[probably after lunch or something], she told me what happened [and she seemed VERY IRRITATED O_O]:

When she was telling Jaro and Clyde, he seemed to just NOD and have that emotionless, expressionless face[as if bored or something, from my observation]. Juliana told me, that she really got irritated with Clyde because he's so PASSIVE if it's about me, and doesn't make that much effort [NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING, lol]

O_O

--

I don't know why, but I think I got hurt.

--

Rama: "I am ready to go when Paku comes, but it is HARD TO LEAVE when ONE IS NEEDED."

He probably needs me. That's why I can't let go. But why do I have to do all of this for a guy I'm not even sure about?

--

LONG story made SHORT: Is it TIME to move on?

My hesitation: There's still a month left, so we'll see what happens.












































--

I have the choice.

--

END.

0 comments: