Yesterday, we had our art and drama club field trip. The only thing fun about the field trip was the road trip and food trip [lol] Nung lunch, nilibre kami somewhere sa Malolos, Bulacan. Nakasama pa nga namin c "Kuya" Junee Gamboa eh[ayaw niang tawag sa kanya lolo :)) He's some actor sa panday, xa daw lagi ung may role na dad na matanda ni Vic Sotto ata?.]. Anyway, nilibre rin kami lahat [20 kami] sa Starbucks ni Teacher Beng eh [hooray! :D ]
Speaking of starbucks, nung nandun kami, nagttext kami ni Clyde. Tapos, umalis na kami sa Starbucks[pauwi na kaming lahat nun]. Nung nasa bandang Toll gate na kami ng Sta Rosa, tinext nia ko kung anong ginagawa ko. Sabi ko, umiinom ng frap. Tapos biglang reply "Akala ko crap yung nakasulat :)) " Natawa rin ako dun. WTF? I DON'T DRINK CRAP [EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW :))))))))))))))))))))) ] Then sabi nia sa kin strawberries and cream ung sa kanya. Text back ko nmn, Vanilla ung akin. Tapos nagtanong ako kung nasaan na siya. Sabi niya nasa highway na. Tapos may follow up text "Bakit, akala mo ba, paseo? =D " Nagreply ako ng oo, PERO hindi ako sa paseo nagstarbucks, sa SLEX. Reply nia, "Ako rin eh. WTH? :? " So sabi ko baka nauna na kami sa kanila [well, tinext nia lng ako nung nsa bandang malapit na kami ng mcdo sa bel air eh]
Speaking of Clyde...nagstat ako ngayong gabi na "Flight: March 6. Destination: VIC, AU.
Nilagay ko yung to let everyone know that I'm leaving. Surprisingly, no one PMed me except Clyde. His stat was "WTF? :(( " And so after a while he PMed me. "Wtf?" Then I explained him why the flight was on March 6.
Yeah. :|
--
Anyway, we miraculously won against Faenza. First goal was from Karla, and the next was from me. The score was 2-1. Before I played football, I was VERY VERY THIRSY so I had a hard time. If only I ran to get the ball from Karis or Dada in the first half, maybe they wouldn't have gotten a point. But since I was THIRSTY, I didn't bother if they got a point or not [oh noez at effects of dehydration D: ]
During the second half[or maybe first], I was at the middle of the field and the ball was with Vielka. The middle of the 7-aside field has completely no grass and was pure dirt and small rocks. And it all happened so very quickly:
I tried to get the ball from Vielka, but suddenly I slipped and made a slide tackle [which was TOTALLY UNINTENTIONAL!!] So I slipped, and she tripped over my legs, and it was a foul. Anyway, she got sent to the clinic. I didn't realize I had a very very big scratch on my right leg until I looked [wla kc akong sakit na naramdaman nun] O_o but I DID feel the bruise on my left shin. [Lesson learned: Kahit ang kalaban ay hindi official football player or team, magsuot pa rin ng long socks and shin guards for protection (Better safe than sorry).]
Before she was sent to the Clinic, I stood up[As if I were unharmed and unhurt from what happened] and people helped Vielka stand up, and I went to her and said sorry and hugged her. [I still didn't know I had the scrape on my right leg, but did feel the intense pain on the left.] And that's when I saw the scrape on my right leg. It began to hurt only when I realized that it was there O_o and what made it more painful was that the SUN WAS BEAMING DOWN ON US. [BURN! D: ] Since I was determined to win, I tried not to mind the pain. So after the game, I hurriedly went straight to the CR to change then went to the Clinic. I saw Vielka there, lying on the bed. So I got my wounds treated. When I was about to leave, I checked her again and tr. something removed her socks. I saw her left foot had a bruise. So as I was headed out the door, I saw some Faenza girls enter the Clinic, to check if Vielka was alright.
--
I asked my dad if I could stay here another year, since my brother would. I knew he wouldn't approve in the first place[But I wouldn't lose anything anyway even if I tried]. So yeah, nagtanong pa rin ako, and the answer is no [I was expecting that. lol] Habang maaga pa daw, pumunta na ko [yun rin yung iniisip ko kaya dati sabi ko na pumunta na ko dyan sa January pa lang (But when I knew Clyde still cared...I changed my mind.) ]
--
Patiently waiting. :)
--
END.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Slide tackle [Sinipon dahil sa Starbucks.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment