THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Out of the house

Today was SUCH a fun day :D

My schedule was:

Morning - Training and Arts

Afternoon - Dianne's house for the Stat project

I asked coach what time the training was. He told me that about 7-9. And I told him that "Isn't that for the elementary level?" Then coach told me that there'd be 3 coaches, so they can handle all of us. Anyway, I thought about NOT going to training because after training would be arts, then after arts would be to go to Dianne's house[after I ate lunch at MY house], and I didn't want to stink.

I woke up at around 7:32am today, so I was late for training which really made me not attend [lol]. So I slept some more. I woke up again at around 7:45 something. I rose from bed, daily morning routine and went to eat breakfast downstairs. After that it was only 8:00am so I played some solitaire with my sister's cards after I ate. The first game, I lost. The second game, I won. After that, my sis finally got out of the comp so I used it to check my facebook. I set my phone's alarm to 8:55am before going to the comp since my art classes would be 10am and I still had to walk to school because my bro wasn't awake yet. So yeah. Then it was 9 o 'clock. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Changed into my clothes and left the house at around 9:30am. My brother had just woken up when I was about to leave, and he still had to eat breakfast so I REALLY had to walk to school.

Upon arriving at school, I passed through the hallway. As I did, I checked the field to see if there were some high school people training there. When I looked at the elem lobby, I saw Shinji. Then he went to the field. I looked at the gym lobby and saw Clyde, so I immediately averted my gaze from him to the field. Then Shinji saw me and went to me. He asked me if I was going to train. I said no. Then Miguel came out of the boy's room and asked if I brought training gear, and I said no. So me and Shinji talked for a while. I told him about the group's meeting and it seems that he forgot about it. So I told him na sumabay na lang sa kin. [While we were talking I saw Clyde looking at us. I didn't think he'd recognize me O_o ] After that I continued on my way to the artroom. While I was passing through the elem hallway, I looked at Clyde and saw him using the gloves I gave him [I didn't think he'd use it ever again after the first training of the year.].

Art class today was also fun, even if there were only the two of us [I forgot her name D: (Some grade 6 girl in my art class) ]. We were asked to draw a portrait of each other with chalk/soft pastels. I was the first one to draw, so I copied her face. I had a hard time getting her eyes and face shape right because SHE KEPT CHANGING HER EYE EXPRESSIONS AND KEPT MAKING FACES O_O Well, I don't blame her. It's hard to be a model.

In the middle of that, Shinji told me suddenly appeared at the door and told me that he was going to play table tennis. [Well, he didn't want to be left lol]

So I finally finished. It looked like her A LITTLE BIT [I had to improvise and make my own facial expression out of her face for reasons stated above]. Then it was my turn to be the model. Since she didn't have ANY materials, I let her use mine :D


So she finished, and Sir Monjie told us what to bring next week. After that, I went to the mezzanine upstairs. I looked and saw no one but guys practicing for a dance. So I went to the gym lobby to see if he was there. I only saw David, so I asked him where guchi was. He told me that he was inside. He stood up and I followed him into the gym. Then he was pointing somewhere and told me that that was Shinji, but I still couldn't find him. Then I think David called Shinji. And that's when I saw him. He was playing badminton with someone. Anyway, David called him and Shinji saw us. So Shinji and me left. We were talking about what my schedule was and I asked him where he was gonna eat. Then we made it to the lobby, and I never expected to see Clyde and AJ there. Anyway, I suggested that Shinji should just eat at my house. We agreed on that and so I went to the payphone to call my brother. After that, I went back to the lobby.

While we were waiting for my brother, AJ went to me and asked me why I gave Clyde gloves. I told him "kasi gusto ko. At ganun un." And I think it was a while before he got what I was saying. Then he suddenly said that "Gusto mo siya? Tapos gusto ka rin niya? :D " Something like that. He asked me when. First year? Second year? Then I told him Grade 6. Then he had a weird surprised face kasi daw ang tagal na pala. Anyway, I think we talked more but I forgot. Then my brother came and I called Shinji. So we went in the car. Before we left, Shinji suddenly said "Wait!" Then I looked at him. "Bakit ko toh dala??" And I looked at the soccer ball he was holding, and remembered that it belonged to Clyde. So he went out and threw it to Clyde, and we left. And when we passed the gate, I saw Clyde's car coming to school O_O lol at timing.

So we went to Rustan's first because I had to buy stuff because tomorrow is the field trip of the Arts and Drama Club. Then we went home and ate. We were kinda panicking about Jude and the rest of the members. BTW, when we were in Rustan's, Jude texted me and asked if he should go to Estates 1. I told him that they should eat lunch first. So yeah.

When we were leaving the house, I was supposed to call Jude and tell him to get to the gate of Estates 1 [But I was hesitant because I didn't want to waste my load :)) And also because I already texted him to go to the gate because we were already leaving the house] So, we were in front of Estates 1, and they weren't still there. So went to PC Butlers to check if they were there. Shin went down the car to check PC Buts, and my bro parked. Then he came out with no Jude, so they weren't there. Shin got in the car, and I suggested that I should call Jude. Luckily, my brother offered me his phone so I could call without wasting MY load [haha \m/ :P] So I called Jude. First attempt had no ring, and the second one had a ring. I had a hard time talking to him because he couldn't hear me [I also heard him say on the line that "Ay, sira nga pala tong phone ko" which made me giggle a little.], so I had to shout. I asked him where they were, and he told me that they were eating in Jollibee. Then he asked who this was, and I said my name. So after that, I told him to text me when they were at the front gate to we could go fetch them. After that, we went to Dianne's house. After a while, I received a text from Jude and told me that they were waiting in front of the gate and the guard wouldn't let them in. So we went to the gate and picked them up. They were: Jude, Japo, Raphael and Matthew. So when we were in the house, we talked about some questions and the formal letter, which only took 15 minutes or more, then after that we played wii :D

In the middle of talking about the questions and letter, I kinda gave everyone the hint that I was leaving. Then I heard Jude say that "Don't go there" And I was wondering how he knew. So he told me how. He mentioned that hanggang ngaun nga daw nagmumukmok pa rin c Clyde eh O__o "Parang worried nga siya na aalis ka na eh" He said. And he was like "Hindi ka ba pwedeng hindi isama?" Then I said no, and we talked more about that.

So yeah, after that, we went to play wii :D We played Table Tennis, Golf and Boxing. And it was really fun. Then I suggested we play boom blox. In the middle of all of that, Japo had to leave because it was Jaro's birthday celebration. So I was already bidding him goodbye [wla lng, nangaasar :)) ]. Then after a while he left. After a while again, he came back and I think it was because he left something. So, I decided to accompany him to the gate because I think he said that he didn't know O_O [Yeah, very confusing. Just ignore it, lol.] So I went out, and didn't go with the plan because the sun was so freaking hot. Anyway, the other reason was I SAW A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY small black and white kitten and went near it and ignored Japo 8D :)) :)) :)) :)) It was just as big as my hand! :O and it had ears as big as the ears of our one year old kitten [but the cat was very small], and it could already walk 8D tapos napakaamo nia! 8D 8D 8D 8D

Ok, enough about the cat rant. [Or maybe not] It CLUNG on my shoe. So I had to be VERY careful in walking towards the house because I wanted to show Dianne the cat. So I got tired of walking like that and picked up the kitten, walked briskly to the house, put the VERY CUTE LITTLE KITTEN down[What?! I can't help it if I'm too obsessed with cats 8D ] and rang the doorbell. Dianne went out and I told her about the kitten. So I suggested that we give it to the guard, because me and Dianne couldn't adopt it for reasons that I'm too lazy to tell =w=

I wanted to give it, and she wanted to give it, but someone had to be left on the house para bantayan yung boys. I volunteered to be left since I wanted to sit down. So we played. After a while, she came back. Then, we switched games. We played Mario Party on the Wii. It was very fun, but I'm too lazy to tell about all this fun =3=

So yeah, the last part, Jude got the star exactly when Dianne's parents arrived. I had to leave early because the guys would be with me [only Jude, Shinji and Yian]. Raphael was going to Paseo to be picked up. So yeah, my bro came, and we went to the house. Jude was so...namangha kasi daw ang laki ng bahay O_O [Yeah, I'm gonna miss living in a big house :| ]

So we all went to the park because we had nothing to do. Then Guchi suddenly brought the subject of the farewell party up. I told him I didn't want to hold a party in my house because since it will be a FAREWELL party, I HAVE to invite A LOT of people. Guchi suggested that we do it in EK. Then I checked what time we'd all be available. I remembered that Feb 8-9 would be our rest day, and I thought it would be the PERFECT time to do it. But...OOPS! I just remembered! There'd be no one to give me a ride there. And in case anybody did, my mom would want my bro to be there, just like the last time we went to EK. Anyway, I'm gonna ask my mom [oh crud, she's still not ONLINE YET |:| ] I HOPE SHE APPROVES! :| Because this will be the last time that I'd be with everyone I know :(

So yeah. We bid our goodbyes and the 3 of them went to Phase 5, and I went online. [lol.]

I hope my mom would give me a little more freedom to be with my friends this time :\

--

END.

0 comments: