THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

Historical Fiction, Horror and Romance ♥ :D

I went to the library today during lunch. I borrowed the book called "Nineteenth Century Short Stories". As the title says, it's full of short stories from the 19th century [lol]. This book is very interesting [I didn't think they'd have a book like this in the library]. And I think it's because I'm starting to love historical fiction :D [I think I DO love historical fiction, not starting to =w= ]

My love for historical fiction began when I borrowed Anjelica's book called "The Vanishing Point". The book is basically about an Italian girl named "Lavinia Fontana". The story is about her being a skilled artist, but her father, Prospero Fontana(who is also an artist), does not know it. With the help of Paolo Zappi[an apprentice of Vini's(it's her nickname) father], she gets paper and art materials from her father's studio in order to make art. Unexpectedly, they develop a sweet and tender romance. And eventually, Prospero finds out of Vini's talent and starts including her in his art lessons with the rest of his apprentices. [This story is set in the Renaissance period in Italy.] It was so good because of the romance, the art and other cool stuffs [Just read the book! :D ]

Anyway, yeah. I wanna read Edgar Allan Poe's works. I read the plot of "The Tell Tale Heart". It's morbid and creepy so I wanna read it :D I also read the summary of his other works. They are VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY interesting. And it says right there on wikipedia what his genre of writing is. He writes horror fiction and Gothic romance :D :D :D MUST READ!

I don't know why I love horror. I just do. Maybe it's a natural liking :D

And as for romance...well... I'm a girl O_O [Haha. What kind of a reason is that?? :)) :)) :)) :)) :))))))))]

=======

Tryouts for the first are meet were supposed to be held today for football. Sadly, only me, Djyrin, Jenica, Shinji, Krippen and AJ were the high school students.

So hindi natuloy ang tryouts. Since the six of us were already there, we decided to shoot and stuffs. Coach payed little attention to us. :D

So what happened first was coach I-forgot-or-do-not-know-his-name taught us how to trap the ball properly. Foot trap first, then hip and foot trap, then chest and foot trap[This one kinda hurt when I attempted to do a chest trap without protection], then head and foot trap. After that, we got bored so we started shooting balls. AJ and Krippen exchanged being keepers, but I guess it was mostly AJ. Oh, and one very scary thing happened XD The taekwondo class was held in front of the lobby [on the cement part, between field and gym]. So I kicked, but it went over and my poor unsuspecting sir was hit on the side of his head DX OH GAD THAT WAS SCARY AND EMBARASSING O///O Then we moved the small goals to the side of the field and did 3 aside. Krippen and AJ were the keepers. Our team consisted of me,Djy and AJ. The
other one of Jenica, Krippen and Shinji. So yeah, we had lots of fun. We even used our hands [me and Djy] to goal XD SOOOO FUN :D So after that we did some shooting again but this time on the other goal near Canteen 1. But then the elem had to use the goal we were using so we transferred to the one near the elem lobby. Then we had LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of fun shooting again XDDDD Love this day :P

-

END.

0 comments: