Almost the whole day in school I was so very happy and laughing. But when training came...UGH. For some weird reason, I suddenly became down, gloomy and unmotivated. Maybe it's because every training Coach Boom would be there and be happy, so he has a happy aura. But these new coaches...well...they're very...uhm...uh...strict?Unfriendly? Well, I don't know. And like, they don't explain[properly] what they're going to do.
COME ON, SCHOOL. SAAN NIYO BA SILA PINULOT?!
haix. :\
--
One very funny thing happened in school today. It was during the last subject, IT. Raphael was being maharot with Japo. So what happened was Raphael accidentally scratched Japo on the nape part[which is darker than the rest of his body]. Then Japo said,
"Dinukal 'yung lupa ko!" Then I think he said ouch. Me and Straw were laughing SO HARD. haixx. hahahah XDDDD :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
--
Gwee. :]
My cats are so weird. O.o
XD
I love watching them :P
--
END.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
UNMOTIVATED.WORTHLESS.
Posted by CJ at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment