THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A, R, T, S . Sometimes I just love confusing people :\

A lot of people were asking me yesterday what track I was gonna get. I told them none. They asked why and I said it's because I'm movin'. I'm not sure how many asked me. I was on the computer upstairs and right now I'm on the one downstairs so I can't check the archives. Anyway, yeah. They were also asking what school. I said I don't know[I really don't.] .

Yeah. Tonight, since people MIGHT ask me again and since I don't wanna talk about it with anyone anymore[wah TAT], I set my status message as:

"kung gus2 niu malaman kung saan ako pupunta next year, here's the clue: may mga letter A,R,T,S. YAN. Now PLEASE STOP ASKING. :|"

So yeah, I NEVER said it was my track. :| I just said where.[tee hee. sometimes it's fun to confuse people :P :| ]

Then I played plantsVSzombies afterwards.

I was on full screen when I was playing when suddenly I heard PMs from YM. It was from Clyde. He asked me who were asking me. Then I said kung sinu-sino [I can't remember who they were. GAH :| ]

Confusing people, lol. :| Because yesterday night I said I was movin', now tonight I said I'm going to "A, R, T, S" XD :P

--

END.

0 comments: