Define BITTER:
1. Having an acrid taste (usually from a basic substance)
The coffee was bitter.
2. Harsh, piercing or stinging
A bitter wind blew from the north.
1999: It was at the end of February, ... when the world was cold, and a bitter wind howled down the moors.... — Neil Gaiman, Stardust, pg. 31 (Perennial paperback edition)
3. Hateful or hostile
They're bitter enemies.
4. Cynical and resentful
I've been bitter ever since that defeat.
Source: Wiktionary
===
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentines Day people! And, I am NOT bitter because I'm single, but because of this:
Pictures of those girls. HE comments on them. As if he's flirting or something. I'm not sure. Who am I to judge anyway? [PS, I don't have any problem with those girls, only HIM.]
I know he's close with those girls, but that's what I'm thinking about. Kung kaya niyang ganunin ang girls na kaclose nia ng sobra.....pano na...bsta yun.
I don't believe that I'm his one and only. I really don't know why. Maybe it's because I don't trust myself [ personal self issues ಠ_ಠ ].
:| I REALLY don't know what to do now.
=======
I got this from the application in FB "God Wants you To Know":
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that all is well. All is going according to plan. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that life is unfolding as it should.
Maybe everything IS going according to plan. I was MEANT to see those pictures and his comments, I was MEANT to move to another country far from him, and that just means I was MEANT to MOVE ON.
But wait, there's still time.
And me hesitating is also MEANT to happen.
Oh, scripted destiny. Do we really have the free will, or is God our puppet master and is He the one controls each and every of our actions, thoughts and words? Or is it US?
I really don't know. :\
====
END.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Bitter
Posted by CJ at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment