When he gave me that red plastic bag yesterday [See post below], he said something, but it was UNINTELLIGIBLE. But...
I like his voice when he talks to me. ♥
Oh sure, I do hear him talk to other people. But with me, it's low and...I can't explain it. I just love his voice ♥
♥♥♥
We always talk through IMs and texts... Now I know I've been missing out on so much. I'm getting addicted to his voice. Now I REALLY want to talk to him [just to hear his voice...]
But what's there to talk about? :\
---------------
Today was fun. We fought against girls from Montessori Los Baños [I think they came from there. After that, we ate at canteen 1 [Free food!]. After eating, I went to my arts class even though I was 30 minutes late. All we did was landscape drawing. So we did it beside Canteen 1 [and it was SO windy :D :D :D ]
After that, I played a little volleyball then went home with Djyrin.
So she ate, I played a little PVZ, and other stuffs, then we left the house at around 2:05pm for the meeting. Blah blah and blah. After that, me, Shin, Djy and AJ played volleyball. Then Djy and AJ left. So me and Shinji practiced doing spikes. I think I'm improving on doing spikes, kasi pumapasok na ang bola ko sa kabilang court :D [dati kasi hanggang half court or less] :D :D :D Then we walked home together. He said he had fun with ' :D ' today. Then I said,
"Buti ka pa! :)) "
That's the sad truth. :\
Lagi ko na lang sinasabing, "Buti ka pa!" or "Buti pa kau!" or "Buti pa sila!" ...
...I guess I can never say "Buti pa kami!"
------
Oh look, I found the uniform [not pictures, but words] on the website of my new school.
CLICK here to read my uniform [lol]
-------
END.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer. ♥
Posted by CJ at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment