THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

SO MANY QUESTIONS UNANSWERED.

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you cannot free yourself from a problem by shutting your eyes to it. To free yourself from a problem you have to acknowledge it and face it with your eyes and heart open.


What EXACTLY is my problem? I just realized right now that I've been trying to run away from everything that included HIM.

OMG. D:< ?? But what EXACTLY is my problem? Is it him? Or me trying to run away from problems? Or just about everything???

Because earlier, Juliana told me something. Yeah. Something. Basta, it had something to do with him. BASTA YUN!

--
Question 1:
Why would he think that I'm mad at him? [that's the reason why he likes teh GIRL. O_O he thinks I like someone else. and that I'm mad at him. I AM NOT. Why would I be? Anyway, I was just wondering...O_O But like I said, MOVING ON. But I just want to know the answers.]

Question 2:
What the hell happened?! [He went to the girl...just like that O_O ]

Question 3:
Why am I such a coward?!

Question 4:
How does he feel right now about me? [indifferent, probably. ]

And SO MANY MORE.

===============

OH SHI-, I CAN FEEEKIN' FEEL AGAIN! D: !

OMG. Earlier, when I was typing the first parts of the post, I felt my heartbeat. I can feel it there. Kasi nung nangyari yung nakita ko yung pic, biglang naging manhid yung heart ko. PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. Now, wtf?!

Perhaps it's because I acknowledge that I DO have a problem. And I have to FACE it with my eyes and HEART OPEN.

Oh crap. I can feel again D:

Goodbye to being numb.

OH GREAT.

I liked being numb. I REALLY couldn't feel ANY heartache PHYSICALLY and EMOTIONALLY. Now, I can feel my heart, but NOT HEARTACHES. I just felt it LIVE again. I can feel its warmth. Really. Kasi dati, wala talaga. Hai grabe. Maybe I was numb dati because I kept denying the fact that I had ANY problem with this and maybe because I just had it all bottled up inside for a while. And my heart began being numb and cold.

Now I can REALLY feel the warmth. O_O

Well...the hard part about being sensitive again is that I can get hurt. Maybe that's why I'm such a coward. Because I'm afraid to get hurt.

Oh well. Life's like that :P

Yeah. :]

=

And now that I'm sensitive again, I'll be prone to falling for someone again :P XD

But I should reserve that when I get THERE.
---

END.

0 comments: