THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 26, 2010

The past 3 days have been HELL.

HELL. I was WRITING ABOUT HOW SH!T HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS HERE IN BLOGSPOT, AND FROCK, I ACCIDENTALLY HOLD DOWN CTRL A AND BACKSPACE! AND I NAVIGATED AWAY FROM THE PAGE SUDDENLY, SO I COULDN'T UNDO WHAT I FROCKEN DID! IT WAS A VERY LONG POST, AND I WAS ALMOST FROCKEN DONE WITH IT!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!


I HAVE TO FROCKEN RETYPE THE WHOLE FROCKEN POST!
-

WEDNESDAY.

SLEPT LATE BECAUSE MY MOM RANTED ABOUT HER LIFE, WHICH IS THE CONSTANT TOPIC OF OUR CONVERSATION AND I AM GETTING DEAD TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW SHE WORKED SO HARD, TO APPRECIATE THIS AND THAT, BLAH BLAH BLAH GOOD FUTURE BLAH BLAH BLAH FROCK!

I KNOW SHE'S DOING THIS TO LET ME KNOW HOW HARD IT HAS BEEN FOR HER BUT PUHLEASE! DO I HAVE TO HEAR IT EVERYTIME I CONVERSE WITH HER?! FROCK!

THURSDAY.

THE SERVICE CAME AT AROUND 6:25-30AM. WHEN I WENT DOWN THE SERVICE, SABAY KO PANG NAKASAMA MAGLAKAD SI CLYDE AT NATHAN. PFSHST. SO BINILISAN KO NA LANG LALO YUNG LAKAD KO.


CEM Achievement test. It was ok, but there were some parts na hindi pa nadiscuss sa min ni sir. Anyway, I brought my myx magazine because Dianne was supposed to bring her guitar but when I saw her come in she wasn't carrying a big large black guitar bag. darn. It was because she had to commute home.

Then the service wasn't there during dismissal, so I had to call home for me to get fetched. I couldn't effen commute because I had no commuter's pass. Anyway, I looked for a better blogskin[this one. It so good, noh? :D]. And there were a lot of unnecessary codes to remove. I edited it for about 3-4 freakin' hours. And slept at around 11:30PM just because of that. And I also had a little trouble falling asleep because I was thinking about a lot o' stuffs.

FRIDAY[today]:

Woke up at 5:30am and resumed what I was thinking about last night.

Service came at 6:40am, and my sister was STILL frucken slow and late, so we got to school at around 6:45am. I ran to the classroom, to the locker then back to the classroom. And I still didn't have time to visit the chapel, even with all of that running. While I was running for the locker, I bumped my right arm into someone. He/she said "Ouch." And when I stopped and looked back to see who it was...

...it was THE GIRL.

I immediately apologized and I was glad that she was ok so I resumed running [Like I said, I don't have anything against her.]

During mass, I only remember listening to the homily, and the rest of the it was trying to keep awake.

During internet time, Tr. Lei told me that Tr. Perry told her that I still had to submit projects. oh crap. oh well.

Anyway, I ate rice and sinigang na bangus during recess time. Oh so delicious. I ate my lunch during recess because I wanted to play the guitar during lunch. And I was able to :D I really love playing the guitar now.

Anyway, the consequence of NOT eating lunch during lunch time it that I get real weak and hungry during the afternoon. During club time[in the music room :D], I asked Tr. Anna if I could play the piano this week. Tr Bless explained about the strings being replaced, blah blah blah so the piano was only for official practices. That was REALLY disappointing.

After club, we were dismissed, and when we went out of the preschool building then the flag retreat already started. So then we realized that we were really late. Anyway, we had a meeting for football and the game this weekend. Thank God the girls' game is on Sunday, because I have Art classes on Saturday, and I don't want to waste the 14x18 canvas I bought for that.

Anyway, when I went out of the school, I saw the service already passing the guardhouse going out. I halfheartedly tried to chase and call because I knew that it'd still be of no use if I gave my all. So I had to call home and tell them to fetch me.

Then I got home. Read some stuffs. Got ordered around by my mom to get stuffs. I was really looking forward to eating dinner because we were having fried tilapia :D I said that I wanted the tail part. Anyway, my mom ate first. When the time for me to eat arrived, I was disappointed to find out that the HEAD part ang natira, cuz they ate the TAIL part which had A LOT of fish meat. Getting the head part was bad. But worse than that is they gave me HALF A HEAD. So I ate all that I can get from the tiny fish head :( So right now I feel like I fasted. Because I only had one full meal today. Oops, I forgot to tell you about my breakfast. I only ate BREAD AND TUNA. TAT

Right now I feel REALLY weak and VERY HUNGRY. T_T

I just wanna break down, but I can't.

pff. tss.

--

END.

0 comments: