Today, I got my watercolor book back from Anje. There was a letter inside. So I read it. While I was reading it, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Clyde. He gave me a red plastic bag. I thanked him and he went off a little too quickly. Anyway, I finished reading the letter and went inside to check what was inside the plastic. It was a shirt with my name on it and lots of messages from a lot of people that came into my life. I was very much surprised to see that Clyde wrote something there[...is my one and only(something like that :O :O :O XO )]. Anyway, yeah. People started hugging me and stuffs. They told me I was really blushing. Then blah blah. I don't wanna go into details. So after that, club time.
During dismissal time, me and Jov talked about stuff. Then she told me something that happened earlier. Clyde and a VERY close girl friend [as I was told] entered their classroom at the same time. Then people suddenly started hooting for them. "AAYYIIEEEE!" But they just laughed it off.
Anyway, after she told the story, I got REALLY hurt. I don't know why. I think I got jealous. But mind you, I DO NOT hate the "girl". [I'm just really jealous]
Sigh. Then Jov also told me earlier about Clyde giving me the shirt. She told me that he wanted to give it to me. So he did. What irritated her was he didn't use the time to talk to me. I didn't really mind until she told me the story stated above.
If things keep going like this, perhaps I am waiting for nothing.
=============================![Waiting for nothing.[This can be found on my deviantArt]](http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/043/6/c/Waiting_for_nothing_by_CelestialDarkMatter.jpg)
I edited this pic of me in GIMP. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. The title is 'Waiting for nothing'.
...
Guess that's just about it for now. *sigh*
===
END.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Waiting for nothing
Posted by CJ at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment