So yea, I received my payment for my labor today [Sunday - Thursday] $2.50
Then I thought to myself: Why didn't I accept the $1 per day offer my dad offered me?! -_______________-
Nanghinayang ako.
So kanina, I asked kung pwedeng $1 per day starting next week. He said yes.
:D
I wanna buy a soccer ball kasi worth $10. Meron nga eh, highlighter yellowgreen yung kulay kaso $40[kasi Nike]. Ang mahal @_@
--
FOOTBALL! I miss playing football.
D:
O football ko, miss na miss na kita... (O giliw ko, miss na miss na kita)
[ang drama :)) football lang eh... EH MAHAL KO EH! :)) ]
--
I'm still looking for you, my love :)
[FOOTBALL. Hindi GUY, okay? :))]
--
Kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto palaging merong paraan.
======CAT PICS!! :D=============
Cat 1
Cat 2
Enjoy the cute cats >w<
================================
END.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
From 50cents to $1
Posted by CJ at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment