Lol. Aussie is on DST right now. I edited the time zone kasi kanina on my blogger because it was set to GMT-8:00, which is the preset time zone on all blogs. So I searched for Melbourne. Then I was wondering, why is Melbourne and Sydney on GMT+10:00? Then I researched and stuff. I found out that right now Aussie is on Daylight Saving Time, so yeah. It says on Wikipedia that they set back the time on regular at the start of fall. But it's already autumn, why are we still on DST?
Ahahaha, I'm a timekeeper, I should know this. So much to know about time >w<
---
Oh lookie, cool. I found this on wikipedia:
"The flow of sand in an hourglass can be used to keep track of elapsed time. It also concretely represents the present as being between the past and the future."
Haha. COOOOOOL :D
--
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment