On this day, God wants you to know...
... that there is a time and a season for everything. It may be a time of new beginnings, a time of growth, a time of reaping the harvest of hard work, or a time of rest. Trust this beautiful order. Everything in its time.
Everything comes to an end. My life in CDBS and in the PH ended. But in every end, there is always a new beginning. I was thinking about my school. How life would be for me next week. Sure, I'm ok if I don't have any friends there. I just wanna get familiar with the school so that I could navigate through it without a hitch.
This week was also a time for rest for me. Physically and emotionally. Physically because, I've pushed myself to the limit last week in doing the projects. Emotionally, because, I really don't love anyone right now...hahaaha. But yeah, why kung kailan kakaalis ko lang...may makikita agad ako? Trip lang ng heart ko na may magustuhan na gwapo dito. Hahahhaa. Di ko nga alam pangalan eh. Di ko nga rin ata kaschool. Kachurch ko lang. Whahahaha. Tapos meron pang isa. I'm the one daw. HAHA! :)) HALA, KABATCH AT KASCHOOL KO YUN! HAHAH :(( Di ko naman type [ouch! haha.] [Nah. I don't judge based on the physical appearance. I judge on the personality.]
I feel like I'm so easy to get =___________________________=;; GAH.
Am I?
-----
OMG 1GB CAP IS NOT ENOUGH to last A WEEK in this house! D8
Yeah, internet sucks here. Sure, it's kinda fast. But we have a friggin' CAP. DANG IT!
[Cap = The limit of internet. I really can't explain it here. Just search for it in google or something.]
-----
WAH. D8 I.WANT.THAT.20GB.CAP.PER.MONTH.SERVICE!!! D8
-----
Hala sige, pag naexceed namin yung limit na 1GBcap within a month... you won't be seeing updates from me. For a month. Or 2 months. Or longer. D:
-----
Haix :|
-----
Grabe, dito muna ako sa The Grange tapos lilipat na naman ako ng school next year somewhere in Werribee daw! WAAH! D8
-----
Starting over this year, and gonna start all over again next year. HAAAAI. Oh well, at least my life won't be so monotonous anymore. lol.
--
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment