THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kabatch ko pareho. Hahaha.

Remember the guy I was telling you about in the Church? His name starts with the letter J. They say he studies in the same school as me. And the same year. Heheheh >:))

Oh and, remember 2? His name starts with the letter C. Yeah.

OMG lol. C, J.

Haha.

But I won't be mentioning their real names here, just in case.

Anyway, I saw J kinda looking at me earlier when the service ended. Maybe it's because I'm new. Haha. Or something else. NAH. [I can dream, can I? :P Libre lang mangarap. Hahaha >:))]

--

I still like Asians better than Whites.

OMG YES. I'm so racist D8<

But yeah. Lahat ng nagagagwapuhan ako...puro Asyano >:))

GAHAHAHA.

--

Anyway, I've only been here for a week. There are a lot more guys in school. Haha, dude hunting?! Haha! [Malay mo. Hehe. Sht feel ko ang landi ko.]

:))

--

END.

0 comments: