THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Inner Struggles

Superman - Five for Fighting

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird,I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed,but won't you concede?
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away,away from me
It's all right. You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy,or anything..

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
inside of me ...... inside of me ...(x2)

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet
I'm only a man looking for my dream
I'm only a man in a funny red sheet

It's not easy ... wu.. hoo.. hoo..
It's not easy to be me...

---

My interpretation of the song is about superman who has inner struggles. He has dreams like the rest of us. He also wants to find his place in a society that views him only as "superman", when he's also only human.

--

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that if you relax, it comes. Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way.


I've been wanting to draw lately, but I just don't know what. I've got a big A3 sketchpad sitting in my room, and I wanna draw on it. But what do I want to draw? I don't know. So yeah, I've been thinking last night about what I should draw. A character I've drawn 3 weeks ago. But I forgot and left it in the PH. Aw gad, I wanted to finish that =w=

Or, I was thinking about a butterfly on a flower [macro]. Then I'd color it with watercolor [cuz then again, I left my color pencils in the PH ;_; ] . But I just don't feel like drawing it. I want to, but where's the motivation? Wala, diba?

That's why the app is right. I've been pressuring myself too much. I really do need to relax. If I do, "it" will come.

--

END.

0 comments: