THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 22, 2010

Visual Art and Music

I've thinking about the source of inspiration of my drawings:

1)Situations in Life

2)Music

3)Books, probably

Since there's nothing drastic happening to me right now, I need to listen to music. But woe is me! We have no radio, and I can't go to YouTube because of the stupid internet limit. We've already exceeded the limit, so I REALLY can't go to YouTube. I remember me getting inspired by music. Yes, music. Oh how I miss music. Another problem is, I DON'T have ANY instrument with me right now, so how I can I play and listen to the songs that inspire me to create?

I've recently discovered another way for me to listen to songs: Karaoke.

The karaoke my mom bought has modern songs. Yeah, it's great, but I have to SING. And the problem with karaokes are they they don't use a minus one. Karaokes have this crappy keyboard sound in them. And I HATE that. If I can't hear the actual instruments, I can't feel the song.

As for the book part, I wanna read A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks. I know it's a great story[from what I've read in Wikipedia]. So yeah, I can imagine and draw the events taking place in the story. But the problem is, we still haven't registered in the library. In case I don't find that certain book in the library, well...there are a lot more books out there waiting to be read. :)

--

END.

0 comments: