THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 19, 2010

Minesweeper

A new record for minesweeper on the beginner and maybe intermediate level!

Beginner - 5 seconds

Intermediate - 52 seconds

---

I can't remember my past record for the intermediate level, but I'm sure I've surpassed my own record. As for the advanced level, the fastest time I can remember is 193 seconds. :D

Wala lang, share lang.

---

I think we're going to the mall today. We got invited by my friend's mom to go the mall THEN THE LIBRARY! 8D Imma register so I can borrow books.

I wanna read A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks :D I read the overdetailed plot of the movie and the not so very detailed plot of the book in Wikipedia. So I know what's going to happen. [I'm the type of person who loves spoilers. Hahahaha >:) ]

--

I eat a lot nowadays. The worse part is, I'm inactive. I can't play soccer :((

Crap, I'm gonna get fat. I eat lots of Doritos and M&M's kasi eh.

--

END.

0 comments: