My mom talked to my brother through video chat earlier. They talked about stuffs, money, and our pets. Fe(our maid) told me that my cat REALLY MISSES ME. How? When we went here, he would always sleep underneath the bed in the attic and in the medicine cabinet[lol]. He was locking himself. Aw. And she told me that my cat would constantly visit the places where I used to hang out all the time. Like the computer attic, the place I sit at the dinner table when I do my drawings or assignments, and also my room. She also said that every night when they're asleep, my cat would meow loudly at the second floor garage[as if looking for something daw], which is right beside my room. Tapos lagi daw nakasimangot.
One night last year, while I was fast asleep, I felt something furry. When I opened my eyes to see what it was, I didn't recognize what it was at first. Eventually I saw that it was my cat, sleeping beside me. Aaw :') [I remember posting this in my blog before. Did I?]
Oh sht. Now I know how it feels to miss someone[ang manhid ko,noh? ngaun lang ako may namiss. Pag sinasabi ko kasing miss ko kayo...ma..aun. Miss nga niya ako. Aw :'( ]nhid ang pakiramdam ko. Pero, sinabi sa kin yung mga PINAGGAGAWA ng pusa ko, well.
As in, nung sinabi sa kin un, parang may sakit ako na naramdaman sa dibdib ko. First time it happened to me HERE [yeah, I've felt that way before. ].
=
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do
When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
==
Grabe. Ang drama ng post na toh. Parang pusa lang ang namiss eh... haha! :)) Eh, MAHAL KO YUNG PUSA KO EH T_T
Haha! :)) Natatawa ako sa sarili ko. Pero, namimiss ko talaga yung pusa ko :| I wanna fly back to the Philippines tuloy :))
:|
==
END.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
My cat misses me :'(
Posted by CJ at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment