THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Religion.

Last Sunday, the day after we got here, we went to Church. Not a Catholic Church, but a born again Church. And I think it was only bible study every Sunday. Anyway, when we got there, almost all of us were Filipinos. After the bible study, a girl named Charmagne, aged 23, approached and and made friends with me. She got here in Aussie when she was just 5 months old. Anyway, we exchanged stories, and after she asked me if I brought a jacket here and I only said one, she was kind enough to drive to her house and give me 3 of her jackets. :D How nice :D

After that, I was introduced to Leslie. She was 15. And we also exchanged a few stories.

=

There was someone in the band who caught my eye. A guy thin guy with glasses who played the guitar, and had the same hairstyle as Kyle.


=

After the bible study, we went to the mall to buy stuffs for the house. Then we went home.

-

Yesterday, Monday, was labour holiday here, so there were no classes, and the church had a picnic in Cherry Lake. It was SOOOOOOOO WINDY. And COLD. Anyway, I took pictures there. Then it rained, we headed to the church to continue the picnic.

After that, we went home, then we got invited to dinner over to my dad's born again FILIPINO friend who helped him find a job, a house and a car.

Anyway, we had bible study there... My siblings and I were asked questions. If we accepted Jesus as our Savior. Anyway, before that, he discussed to us what a born again was, and this and that. I noticed that they strictly followed the bible. Anyway, I was almost going to cry because I just wanted to walk out because things that he taught us were not what TR. Jhaycee taught us. And we were asked to pray the "sinner's prayer". Anyway, I wanted to tell them that I was still Catholic, but when I asked my mom, 'Would it be rude to say that I'm still Catholic?' She said yes. I asked why, then she said later, but she never explained it :| Anyway, I don't want people to think I'm a born again, so I'm not going to attend bible studies. :| I already miss going to a Catholic mass :|

Anyway, during our stay in their house, we ate dinner, played table soccer and billiards. I met with his two sons. They were really tall, and I thought they were in their early 20s, but, they were just teenagers. One was just even 15 years old, who goes to the same school that I'll go to. Anyway, they conversed with me. [Darn I forgot their name. Anyway, let's just label the older brother who studies in another school "1" and my going to be batchmate guy "2". lol. couldn't think of anything else.]

When we were conversing at the dinner table, they asked me stuffs about myself. I told them about me playing football and if they had football at the Grange. 2 told me that there wasn't an official team but played I think every January against other schools. Anyway, 1 plays football in his school. And how nice of them to tell me that they'd help me join a club somewhere here in Werribee :D

At one time when we were talking, they were talking about the girls who weren't into sports there in the Grange. How they wore LOTS and LOTS of MAKE-UP and were VERY CONCERNED they were with their looks, and loved to go out para gumala. And while they were talking about it, I made sour faces gesturing that I'm not like that and I didn't really like girls like that. Then 2 told me that I'd probably be the smartest girl because I wasn't like that. Anyway, I heard 1 suddenly tell 2.

"She's the one."

And I saw 2 laughing and stuff.

I'm...the one? O_O

-

After that, the conversation resumed and stuff. He asked me if I knew what the crump was. I said I kinda knew, because I remember Anghie telling me that I was doing it while I was dancing last foundation night.

Yeah.

-

So after that, when we were going to go home, I saw him[2] go outside, and stand beside the way we were going to go through. He casually leaned there and waited for us to get out. Funny, he only bid ME goodbye. Anyway, I also bid goodbye.

O_O

-

END.

0 comments: