THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hugs, tears, letters, farewells and a CLOSURE.

My last day in CDBS was so...filled with hugs, tears, letters and farewells. A lot of people hugged me during mass, cried when I hugged them, gave me letters and a lot of goodbyes. Throughout the day IN SCHOOL, I never shed a single tear, perhaps because I was fighting back the tears.

First we had a mass, went back to the classroom. Stat and internet time. Then recess. Then Filipino then health. O sheet my HOURS are COUNTED. Then LUNCH D:

...

After lunch....I was waiting for my time to arrive. [lol it feels like I'm gonna die.]

And then, I saw my brother's car. Oh crap. My time has arrived. I hurried to the locker and put my books back. People hugging and dragging me back and forth. Went inside the classroom to get my bag and leave. Got dragged back inside to give me my farewell card and they asked for a speech. I just said "thank you sa lahat." I had nothing else to say. I just wanted to thank everyone for being there. Kahit may mga nagiisip na pansin ako. Hayaan ko na lang, paalis na rin naman ako eh.

Whole Castelnuovo accompanied me to the lobby. My brother already left ಠ_ಠ So I called home to be fetched. Then the whole castelnuovo bid me farewell and went back to the classroom. I waited for a while and decided to walk home alone. Joanna was the last one to say goodbye. Aw ):

While walking home, that was the only time my tears started to fall. I was crying the whole time in the house until after I ate my lunch. Took pictures of the house. Took a bath. Waited for my mom to finish. Left for the airport..

OTW the the airport, I got a text from Clyde.

-----

CLOSURE

It says:

Goodbye. Take care of yourself in Au. I hope you can forgive me for everything I've done to you. I'm really sorry. I know that the things I've do to you aren't good. I was even planning not to say goodbye, because it's so embarassing. But it wouldn't be right if I did that. I hope things would be okay between us before you leave, but I couldn't do it. I'm too scared to come near you. By the way, I read your blog last night. I read everything. From the beginning 'til the end. I hope you don't have any hard feelings to bring in Au. I hope that you know that I'm happy for you. I hope you can find someone in Au that will replace me and love you sincerely. I hope we can be friends again. I'm sorry that we didn't get to be together. I'm sorry for all the stupid things I've done to you. I hope you can forgive me. I'm really sorry. I hope you become an achiever there.

-Clyde

Take care :( Good luck with your studies there. I hope you won't forget us(It'd be okay if you wanted to forget me). Thank you for all the moments that you've made me happy especially when I was sad. I hope that your "Trent" knows how to love better. I hope he won't do what I did to you. (Let's just talk in YM if you want)

I still have a lot to say but there's no more time. I wasted all of my time for nothing. I was hoping that I could've told you everything face to face. We will never ever (people who became part of your life) forget you. Good luck. Goodbye :((

-Maybe this is the right time to say that...all that I ever wanted is for us to be together even if you're going there. All the things I said about you is the real thing. I really love you. But I will look for my real love here. And I think you should do the same thing there. *bow*

Good bye!

Take care of yourself. Just come back here in the Philippines if you want to. We will be happy if you come back with your Australian accent. :| I'm sorry if this is messy :|



...

I finally found the closure I was looking for. :)

Anyway, I e-mailed him earlier my reply, but I'm too tired and lazy and hesitant to post it here.

Clyde, if you read this... I'm sorry but I had to post it. Anyway, my reply is in your inbox.

---

People, people! I am NOT bitter. :) I'm finally okay. It's really time to move on. Thank you, Clyde, for not leaving me hanging.

Anyway, I translated that text. It was in tagalog. And I felt like I had to post it in english.

---

END.

0 comments: