THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ANZAC day

Tomorrow is ANZAC day - Australian and New Zealand Army Corps [Click link to find out what it is]

So there'll be a holiday on Monday.

And since it's a holiday, we're gonna go somewhere again :D

My dad told me that we're gonna go to Geelong for a picnic with some churchmates and their families :D Sa beach daw ata, but I don't have any plans to swim because of two reasons.

1) The maximum temperature for the rest of the week is UNDER 21 DEGREES CELCIUS. And you know what? ALL POOLS are heated here. EVEN in SUMMER. Eh pano pa kaya kung sa BEACH tapos AUTUMN pa?

2) .

There.

---

Now that we're on the subject of trips, let me tell you about my excursions:

1) We're gonna go to Sovereign Hill for Humanities. We're gonna go there on May 5 [Anjelica's birthday in the yearbook :)) ]

2) Ecosystems at Ecolinc for Science :D [You know what our current topic in SCIENCE is?! VOLCANOES. SO FROCKING BORING. That was like, in GRADE 6!! I wanna do CHEMISTRY :\ ]

Hehe. Relaaaaxed ako dito. Kasi alam ko na ang mga pinagaaralan [except for humanities, of course. LOL.]

But it's so BORING.

Wala pa kong soccer dito [kahit nakapagsign up na ko, wla pang cnsbi kung kailan magsstart. Or baka nga hindi training eh, puro match lang O_O]

Wala akong gitara, flute, piano or iPod.

-

Di bale, may library naman :))

Onga pla, I have like 8 more books to go :D

--

Yesterday during P.E., we played volleyball. First set, the opposing team won. Second set, our team won. Third set, I SWEEPED the match [I just kept doing spikes and they couldn't catch it because it kept going to the player in the middle and she didn't know how to hit the ball properly]. Yay. Then Boys VS Girls. The boys won, and I think the score was like 5-11. bleh. XP I spiked wrong kasi during that match :))

Oh well. I hope we play soccer next time :D

--

I wanna read The Terrible Truth About Time. It's in the series of Horrible Science [I'm such a nerd XP ] :D

--

END.

0 comments: