I forgot to tell you this: I've been hugged by a guy I barely know [I was only acquainted with him once] last week.
It was his style of saying hello. He hugs other girls and guys too. But I was REALLY surprised when he hugged me. I don't even know his name [or maybe I forgot].
So now that we're on the topic of guys hugs...imma tell ya people something. Last March 6, my last of school and the day of my flight, a lot of people were hugging me. You know what? I wanted to hug choco when he said goodbye to me [NO PDA ALLOWED. And it would be AWKWARD. But I wanted to hug him.] But I didn't. There's also another guy I wanted to hug last March 6.
No, it wasn't Clyde.
It was chubby. He was SOO SOFT. But I didn't hug him. Cuz then again, it'd be awkward. And too much personal space invasion :))))
--
Speaking of hugs, Anjelica is asking for one for her birthday, wether virtual or real.
*hugs marshmallow in the refrigirator then eat afterwards*
There, Anje. I hugged you! :D >:D<
--
Advance Happy Birthday, Anjelica :> I miss you. :<
--
END.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Hug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment