[Sunday, March 28, 2010]
After the Sunday service, my dad and sister went home. But before that, my mom went to the sports center to play badminton along with some friends of hers. So we went to the plaza para gumala. But before that, we went to the playground behind my school.
When I stepped out of the car, I stared in awe. Why? Kasi, ANAK NG TIPAKLONG, APAT NA SOCCER FIELD iyong nasa likod ng school ko! Napamura ako dahil doon :)) Anyway, iyong isang field, nakafence at synthetic iyong grass[it was SO green nge eh]. Iyong field na katabi niya, parang CDBS field. Natural grass pero may mga bare parts malapit sa goal. Kaso ang pinagkaiba ng field na toh sa CDBS field eh may mga weeds na may flowers sa gitna :)) Tapos iyong isa, medyo may distance sa 2 field that I just mentioned [sosyal, taglish :)) ]. Maganda iyong grass niya. Yun ata yung field na ginagamit ng HCSC sa training nila [ata] Anyway, sa field na iyon, may game na nangyayari. Hoppers Crossing Soccer Club VS another soccer team. TANG inumin mo, ang ganda nung field na iyon. DX Kainggit. Iyong isa naman, sa school ng kapatid ko, pero di na ko lumapit.
Then we went to the plaza after that[haha, sabay straight english eh :))]. We went browsing around shops. Then we went to the library. On the way there, nakasalubong namin si Leslie [the 15 year old girl from church] a guy who plays the guitar and his brother, "J". :P They said hi, then my dad replied, but I didn't say anything. Maybe because I wasn't sure what to say [probably because the guy is there =~= GAH. ]
O_O
So when I went to the library, I immediately started looking for a section that had my type of books in it. I ended up borrowing Goosebumps because I miss those X3 Anyway, me and my sister weren't registered yet, so we used our dad's. The rule was we could borrow up to 60 books for a month XD Haha. No payment, you just need to be a member. Anyway, we didn't register because my dad didn't bring our passports.
Oh and, they also have DVDs and music CDs you can borrow, but the limit for that is 5 days. XD
Anyway, when we were walking inside the mall to go back to the parking lot, a girl said hello to me. And I didn't know her. O_O But she smiled and said hello, so I smiled back awkwardly and said hi. Then when a while passed, I looked back and saw her looking back at me while we were walking away from each other. Weird. Well, she's Filipina, so she's probably from church O_O
--
I heard my parents talking earlier about some Italian priest. And I heard my mom say that she wants to go to a MASS, not Sunday service. Because all we do in Sunday is service is sing, sing, study the bible, and yeah. After that, laging may handaan kaya busog ako lagi pag labas ng church :)) Yeah, I do miss going to a Catholic mass.
--
On Monday[April 5], my dad said the whole church will go to Melton to SWIM 8D Parang splash island daw. YAAAAAY 8D
More food and places XP And we'll also be buying my winter uniform on the first week of April [Holy week] XP
Speaking of winter, I wanna buy leggings and boots. I LOVE boots, I just can't wear them in the PH because they don't match any of the clothes I wear. But this time, I'll get to wear them! Yay! XD BOOTS >:D
====================================================================
Yesterday, we went to the beach for barbeque, but we didn't swim. It was REALLY cold[20 degrees was the MAXIMUM temp that day! D8] . Anyway, there was a caution sign on the parking lot of the beach that said "Caution: Boating channel near the shores. Swimming not advisable." So it was deep. Anyway, we while we waited for the others, I played football[soccer] for a while with the friend of my mom and dad. I wore my spike shoes [hooray! after a long time XD] but the problem was, the ball was deflated and the ground was so soft[it was kinda sandy] so I had a REALLY HARD TIME kicking. =~=
Then came more people that were invited for the barbeque. One was a Chinese family. They brought a soccer ball and a ball for rugby. Anyway, we played with their soccer ball since it was inflated properly [lol]. After that I rested for a while.
I went to the beach and explored. I took some pictures and went back to our spot. Then someone from our group invited us to play football[rugby]. There were 10 of us. We grouped ourselves into five then the two girls taught us how to play rugby. And so we played. It's a REALLY rough sport. I fell down backward twice on the field because I had to evade being touched because if I was touched, I'd have to pass the ball backward. Anyway, yeah. I got hit on the thigh with a guy's knee, so ow. I stopped after that. Anyway, I made friends with some people after that. Her name was Tiana.
After that, we went to Church for service[?]. I think they were going to talk about the seven last words[since it was Good Friday]. I decided not to come, cuz we already talked about that during CLVE. Anyway. I slept in the car. After I woke up, the service was still going on, so I walked around. Then I was invited by Tiana to play soccer in the parking lot. And so we did. There were 4 of us, but the other girl sat down for a while. It was 1v2. And I was the only one O_O Anyway, I scored and scored. Then the girl who was resting decided to join us. So we played. Tiana and I against them. After we played, we took a break. I decided to interview them. I asked this girl named Kate[I THINK] where she studied then she said at home. Then I asked if she was home schooled. Then she understood me. She clarified the question: what school she was going to. Then I said yeah. Then she said the grange. I asked her what year then she said Year 9 [oh yay :D pero auq makiFC] She was supposed to be in Year 11 but she went down to Year 9 just to be with her cousin. [wow :D ] Anyway, after that, I went inside and ate.
Then we went home and stayed shortly. Then we went to dinner at a friend's house.
After that, we went home. While we were driving home, ahead were some police cars. They were taking random breath tests to see who drank and drive. Back at the dinner, there was wine. GOOD THING my dad didn't drink. Anyway, we passed the breath test, then we went home.
--
I woke up this morning and expected to see omelet[sp?] on the table [cuz my mom said she'd cook] but there was none. So I looked for something to eat and found some noodles. So I boiled some water. While waiting for it to boil, I put the seasoning oil, chili sauce, soy sauce and seasoning powder. But I had to use my hands to open it because I didn't think we had scissors. So my hands were all oily and stuff. So after that, the noodles were done, and I tried to strain it with the lid[LOL]. But it was a failed attempt. Half of the noodles spilled on the sink. {HAIII} So I decided to cook another one. But first, I put the remaining noodles on my plate. Then I washed my hands with lemon juice and soap first before doing it again. And yay, my hands were oil free.
THEN I remembered we had scissors [oh come on!] So this time, it was a LOT less messier than my first attempt. After the noodles were done [again], I decided NOT to strain it and just get the noodles out with the fork and directly onto my plate. Oh yay, it works! Then i sat infront of the laptop and wrote this post in notepad to save internet [LOL]
---
Anyway, my hiatus is over! But what I learned from that break is that there's more to a vacation than just going online for 12 hours 7 days a week :P
So yeah, I'll just use the internet on weeeeeekends.
I can't WAIT to swim on MONDAY! 8D 8D 8D 8D
--
END.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
HAA!
Posted by CJ at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment