THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 28, 2010

On Hiatus

Ang lakas ko gumamit ng internet. I"ve already used 71% of the internet in 1 week. That's probably because I'm online for 10-12 hours per day without turning off the internet while I do my long chores >w< Aw crud. Now I have to limit my internet time because if we exceed, we'll pay. And my mom has to do some far more important stuff that uses internet, and I feel bad because...baka maubusan ko na siya ng internet >w< Stupid 1GB cap =w=

And the crappier part is, I'm 2 weeks away from school. INTERNET! NOOOO! D8 I will miss you ;3;

Today, I think my dad is going to inquire in Telstra. Because there, the internet is FASTER and CHEAPER. Kwento nga sa kin, nakakabit lang daw iyong Optus sa line ng Telstra eh. O_O Kwento lang ah, di ko sure kung totoo iyon. Then I think he's going to buy the 12GB plan! Oh yay! I hope he does so I can hog the internet again >w< And that I could also watch in YouTube. XD

As far as I know, ang malakas SIGURO na kumain ng internet ay YM.

YM kasi kailangan may constant net connection ako because, well, it IS a messenger. Which means I have to be updated with the statuses, who's online and offline, and blah blah blah[kea ang lakas ng download. constant kasi eh] . I want to NOT use YM, but it's the only place where I see you guys who are in front of the computer [except for the AFK ones, lol]. I just really miss all of you.

And that's why I'm online for 10-12 hours. Because I miss you guys. And also because I love using the God wants you to know app. I'll miss using that ;3;




So yeah, my plan is to be on hiatus from the internet for a week. Or just not use the internet during weekdays >w< I hope we get the new plan with 12GB cap soon.

But I will NOT be on hiatus from the laptop. Because I'm still finishing my self portrait in paint. I've been doing it for about 15-16 hours already. The hair and face are done. I think all I need to do is the neck and shirt part. I'm not sure about the background, though. Anyway, if you wanna know my reference picture...it's my profile picture in Facebook.

But I think I should also stay away from the laptop for a while. One, because if I'm on the laptop, I'd be tempted to open the internet. Two, I need a break from computers. My eyes already hurt a bit, and I don't want them to get blurry 'cuz I don't wanna wear glasses.

--

Speaking of laptop, one of the moms in Church told me that her son, which is in a pilot class but NOT in the same year as me in my school [ata. daw.] got a FREE laptop FROM THE GOVERNMENT because they have high grades. Lahat daw sila sa loob ng klase binigyan eh.

O_O

I WANT that! LOL.

'Di bale, libre lang mangarap. :)) I suck at history, bakit ba kasi nilagay pa nila ako sa ganoong class? Eh di ako pinakastupid doon :))

--

I woke up at around 10am today. I was supposed to wake up at 8am because we were gonna go to church, but no one woke me up. So yeah, I'm here at home, in fron of the laptop writing this post. Oh look, it's 11:30am. We're gonna go to the plaza at 1pm, so I probably need to prepare. But before that, FACEBOOK, DA[maybe] AND BLOGGER![to read updates and post this post. lol.]

--

P.S., we're still on DST.

--

This post was written in notepad with the internet closed because yeah, I need to save internet :))

--

END.

0 comments: