THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resistance is futile!

Because it would happen sooner or later anyway :\

--

After the service earlier, I ate and after that I had nothing to do in church, so I walked around and stuff. I read something on the table, and returned it after I got bored with it. Anyway, nakasalubong ko yung mom ni ate Charmagne. She was trying to drag me outside to introduce myself to the other people that were of my age. I resisted, and never gave. She kept telling me that this could be practice when I make friends at school kasi daw dito, dapat ikaw yung makikipagkaibigan. Eh ayaw ko. [OMG! Shy?! T_T ] Eh di yun. She gave up after she called ate Charmagne to come to me. And so she left and me and ate Charmagne talked. She was asking me why I was so shy. I wasn't sure myself. But I told her it's because of...the accent. Not my english, but my accent. I felt like crap. haaaai. Anyway, sooner or later, makakausap ko rin naman sila. I don't need to be rushed, because magkachurch naman kami lahat eh.

--

Melton waves, HERE I COME! 8D

Tomorrow, we'ere gonna go swimming there. weee XD Buong church daw kasama. Maybe I could try to talk to them tomorrow. :) But I maybe having too much fun on the water slides and stuffs XP Sabi sa kin ni Tito I-forgot-his-name, dalhin ko daw spike shoes ko kasi daw may magdadala ng bola tulad nung picnic nung Friday at baka daw may field. Laro daw uli kami. :D

I wanna enjoy myself right now cuz SECOND TERM STARTS NEXT WEEK! D8 After 3-4 months pa before the term break again XP Oh crap, we still haven't submitted my enrolment form and haven't bought my uniform yet! D:

Oh and, winter clothes! It's already starting to get cold [well, yeah. It's autumn na eh. ]

I'm lucky that it doesn't snow here during winter [It only snows in the mountains. But sabi sa kin ni papa we'll go there during winter. I wanna try SNOWBOARDING >:D since my mom won't let me skateboard(oh come on!) Buti na lang ok ung snowboarding :D ]

--

Earlier during service, since it's Easter Sunday today, we had LOTS and LOTS of DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE 8D First was Cadbury, the next one was a box of assorted chocolates, then hershey kisses then Cadbury again 8D

^________^

Oh and, I have a chocolate bunny in the refrigirator. It's SO DELICIOUS!! XDDDDDDDDDD

--

Feel ko tumataba na ko. pfhsht. DX EH ANG SARAP NG FOOD DITO DX

--

FOOTBALL! MISS KO NA FOOTBALL D8

haiiii :\

--

END.

0 comments: