THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 5, 2010

Guh.

We went to Melton waves today. We swam :) It was boring and fun at the same time. After that, we went to the park. Played long ball and touch rugby again. :) After that, we went home. My head hurts today. I dunno why though.

Then this Australian lady from church introduced me to herself. We talked about stuffs. She makes pastry. Then blah blah. Then she told me that she'd make me cookies! :D :D :D ^^ =P~

--


Remember the guy I was telling you about? The cute 12 year old one? First, I found him on FB. I looked at his fanpages and found something that turned me OFF. You know. Guys like it, girls don't. THOSE STUFF =`= I mean, I know almost all guys are like that [or maybe ALL of them] but do they REALLY have to show it in public? EEW. [REAAAAALLY turned off by that =~= ]

Second, MAY IBA NA! haha :)) Well, what was I expecting anyway? :P

--

My sister was invited to a birthday party. And ICE SKATING RINK daw ang location. Sama daw ako, and I wanna try ice skating, but only my sis was invited. But come on, even if I wasn't invited, I'd still have the right to skate, since I'm already there =2= lol. I wish I could O_o

--

END.

0 comments: