Today is a VERY good day. ^_^ Kaninang P.E., we had basketball. I decided not to play, but Tubbs told me to play so I did. I got into a team na kasama YUN. X3 Anyway, I had TONS of fun playing. XD I did this really weird thing when I was going to intercept the ball. The ball was low, and by instinct, I raised my foot to TRAP the ball. But sadly, it just stubbed my toe and it hurt. But I still kept playing. X)) Anyway, part of the inside of my right black shoe got wrecked. Now I am DEFINITELY going to bring rubber shoes during P.E. days. XP
Then recess. FINALLY, WINTA'S back! :D She had hair hair straightened btw.
After recess, we had math. Er, ALGEBRA. The topic was SO F'IN EASY. TRANSPOSITION. AMP. DALI! :))
Then we had lunch, then had nothing to do for the rest of the free time. So we spent the next 20 minutes in the school library. I looked at the manga part. I read the ending of Fruits Basket. Hehe.
Then we had English. We read Romeo & Juliet Act I, Scene V. I wanted to try reading it out loud, so I voted as Servant 1. It was nerve wracking, because it was the first person to speak in that certain scene. Anyway, moments before we read it, my hands were sweating like CRAZY. Anyway, I managed to get through.
After that, dismissal, then I went home. We had some visitors, then we went to the library and borrowed books. Ang dami ko na namang hiniram. 21 books in all :D XD
--
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that it's okay to receive. Have you been the giver for so long that you have forgotten how to receive? Allow others to give you some of the love that you give so freely. Seek a balance between your giving and your receiving.
I wonder? :?
--
END.
0 comments:
Post a Comment