Today was the last day of the NAPLAN exams. Hooray! :D
Anyways, because of that, we only had the afternoon subject >:D English!
Oh and, because of the NAPLAN tests our class didn't have VA D: My fave subject T3T
Anyway, 3 days ung naplan. Each day, they mix up the table. What happened today was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. Langya, KATABI KO ''''YUN'''''. 8D
Anyway, I saw 'his' fb pic. He had short hair there. Hmmm. At first, I was like, "aw, I think I like his long hair better. Oh well, nvm I don't like you anymore then lol." [nge, haha] Then I dreamt about him last night, with other people. THIS WAS NO SAPPY OR ROMANTIC DREAM. Just a dream. Anyway...why did I like him in the first place? Well, at first, he reminds me of someone. Second, he looks... hehehe. :D Third, He's not THAT rowdy like Tubbs or Heath or blah blah. Have I told you that I like nice and quiet guys? :) Well, I don't know him that much anyway, pero I'm still infatuated :))
I can't allow myself to fall in "love" right now, because... of my school [nah not rly, but yea], and SOCCER. :D And besides, I might change schools next year. SIGH ._.
--
Conversation between me and my mom:
Me: Ma, dun pa rin ba ako next year?
Mama: Bahala na.
----
With dad:
Me: Pa, dun pa rin ba ako mag aaral next year?
Papa: ewan ko.
--
Kasi, I've been asking them to enroll me sa Catholic school. Somewhere like Thomas Carr or St James.
--
Pusa! :D
--
END.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Uh, O_o
Posted by CJ at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment