THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ecolink

The excursion was fun. I got to look at BUGS and INSECTS up close in a really powerful microscope. Why, I EVEN saw their insides! :)) I saw a mosquito larva, a boatman beetle something and other kewl stuff lurking in a wetland. So may insects XD and REALLY really interesting. :D Then we had recess. After recess we tested water from the Werribee river, rain water, tap water, inlet, middle and outlet pool of the the center. We tested for the conductivity, pH, turbidity and temperature. The water btw, was 10 degrees [which was probably the same temperature as outside. Yes, we did this outside, in the cold >~<] Then lunch, then we went to Werribee river and answered some questions about it on the sheet given to us. We went down to the bank to assess it [we were given something to help us assess the health of the river] then we went back to the bus. :D



I'm way back there, on the right edge of the picture. I was sitting beside Cynthia and Priyanka there. They only took me o-o. *Picture courtesy of Leann

Weeeeird. XD [The pic was taken somewhere during recess or lunch time. WHY MUST WE EAT OUTSIDE, IN THE COLD?! sigh. D: ]

=

I'm thinking about changing my lay out, but I can't let go of this one yet o-o.

---

END.

0 comments: