THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A very, very, VERY interesting day.

Okay, let's start at the start of the day. As usual, woke up at 8am, ate breakfast, changed, left the house at 8:40am. I got to school, and I saw him come to school today. During homeroom, Cynthia showed me her storybook for science, which was REALLY REALLY cool. Then Humanities. The room we got stank [daw. nakapanyo ako eh, auq kc amuyin :))]. Didn't do much, just answered questions. Then while I was standing and waiting in line to talk to the teacher, Ashleigh was bugging me with the "silence, you fool!" thing. It was really funny, and it didn't really bug me. Last time, she told me to... say it to him [yung malakas na pasigaw, eh nakakahiya because I was in front of the class. ahahhaha] then I just said it softly [he was I think behind me]. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Tapos during science, 4 of us were done with the 50 point assignment and we were to do something for Ms. Toner. She assigned me and Ashleigh to post up the new Projects for semester 2. HOORAY, KAKLASE KO YUN! XD Then Carly and Priyanka got assigned with the announcement for all Year 9s. After that, recess. As usual, I was alone, as Winta was ABSENT again [siigggh]. I really need to find other people to hang out with. Then I finished eating and looked up at the test exam schedule for year 10s,11s and 12s, because I wanted to find out what subjects were in the senior years. I was looking when suddenly this guy starts singing right behind me. I forgot what, but what I did was I faced him and said, "Hi?" and he introduced himself as James. Weird, really. o-o It was SO OUT OF THE BLUE. :)) Then after recess we had math. We had the test. It was easy but when it got to writing an inequation for the last problem, it got hard. I was wondering how to do it. Then I got the answer, and I think it's partially right. Anyway, after that, lunch. I ate, then after that, I read the Horrible Science book I brought with me. After a while, Cynthia and Priyanka came and sat with me. I asked them where their other friends were. Sabi nila nakakalat daw. hehehe. I could hang out with them, pero auq makifc dun sa iba nilang kaibigan. Anyway, after that, we had english. Nothing much happened, just continued answering the comprehension questions for Romeo and Juliet. We were also told what VELS was. Blah blah blah, then dismissal.

Onga pala, kanina, nung kasama ko yung isa kong kaklase, tinanong ko siya kung sino yung pinakamabait na guy sa class namin. Sabi niya, yung isang guy na to [I won't be mentioning any more names. Lol.] Tas nalaman ko during lunch... gusto niya pala. AHAHAHAHAHA. :>

----------------------------------
Weeee! We have an excursion tomorrow, sa Ecolink. Sana masaya :D

---

O SHT, may pic si ely sa fb. ANG GANDA! MODEL YUNG DATING. *dugo* ANG GALING! *clicks like button* Langya, MORE THAN 70 likes! [Di bale, the picture deserves it!] :D :D :D

---

I'm working on a random portrait of a girl. Adding more details to it. :D

---

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that there are many truths, and they all point to one source - God. Do not spend energy arguing whose truth is righter, - just like all life springs forth from one source, so are all truths but a reflection of God. Accept another truth as another way of loving God.

Yes - this really suits my situation right now. Yung denominations and other stuff. :)

--

END.

0 comments: