
I miss you guys. While I was making it, I was like "*sigh* I miss all of you *sigh again*"
--
This collage was requested by Jovielle.
--
Anyway... may WEIRD na nangyari the past week. Pinakita ko kay Cynthia yung "muscles" ko [AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH YABANG!]. Napa :O! siya. Pati si Carly. Anyway, sinabi ni Cynthia na ipakita ko sa KANYA [walang siyang kaalam alam kung ano yung nararamdaman ko sa lalaking yun, so she wasn't trying to tease me or anything. ] Eh di un. I hesitated for a moment, but I showed him anyway.
He was like, "OH SH!T."
Tapos after a while, sinabi ni Cynthia sa kanya...
"She should be your INSPIRATION."
She really had no clue that THAT made my face feel hot and twitchy [blushing! ahahah :))]
NGEHEHEHEHEHE >:))
Ako daw dapat inspiration niya. AHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHH :">>>> :"))))))))))))))) ] <<< lol :))))))))))))))))))))))
=
I've seen him stunned by my AWESOMENESS another time [shet, ang FEELING ko! :\ ] [I was jk bout my AWESOMENESS, btw :))]
Yun nga, yung drawing ko ni Carly. Pati yung bottle rocket. "Unfair" daw. [My group was the only one that got it right during Project.] :))
I don't think he has the slightest idea na may gusto ako sa kanya. AHAHAH. XD
----------------------------
But... I still like that dude that's miles away from me. [No, no, not Clyde.] He doesn't know it, but I like him. And he has no idea that he made my day today by just saying something... kahit pabiro lang :"> YEEE XD
DUDE! PARA SA YO ITONG MGA KANTANG ILALAGAY KO! [He doesn't read my blog anyway >:)]
If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz
Hello, tell me you know
Yeah, you figured me out
Something gave it away
It would be such a beautiful moment
To see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now
And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking
You know nothing
Well you and I
Why, we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better
Than you and your boyfriend
[Chorus:]
Well all I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me
How long, can I go on like this,
Wishing to kiss you,
Before I rightly explode?
This double life I lead isn't healthy for me
In fact it makes me nervous
If I get caught I could be risking it all
Cause maybe there's a lot that I miss
In case I'm wrong
[Chorus]
If I should be so bold
I'd ask you to hold my heart in your hand
I'd tell you from the start how I've longed to be your man[girl]
But I never said a word
I guess I'm gonna miss my chance again
All I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
As the feeling inside keeps building
And I will find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me
If it kills me
I think it might kill me
And all I really want from you is to feel me
Yeah, the feeling inside keeps building
I'll find a way to you if it kills me
If it kills me
It might kill me
=
Aaminin - 6cyclemind
kamusta ka na?
Sana ikaw ay laging masaya
Kasamang mga kaibigan mo
Pakinggan mo ang sasabihin ko
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko
Tanda mo pa ba
Mga panahong tayo ay laging magkasama
Puno ng ligaya
Di ko naisip na bigla na lang nawala[kasi umalis ako :< ]
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko
Aaminin ko
Sa lahat ng taong nandito
Aaminin ko
Ikaw pa rin ang hinahanap ko [don't mind this line, because he didn't like me back :P]
Ako'y biktima ng galit
Ako'y biktima ng pag-ibig
Biktima na lang ba lagi sa mundong ito?
--
Grabe! :P
--
END.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Now I know how it feels to badly miss something... and someone. A lot of someones. ._.
Posted by CJ at 1:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment