We got the really really fast internet with the 25gb cap 2 days ago.[napost ko na ba yung update na toh? oh well.] Ever since then my little sis has been hogging the computer, so I couldn't update! Anyway, YAAAY! I can finally dload songs without limits![well, not really lol] Anyway, I got some acrylic paint, a 40x50 cm canvas and a bigger paint palette last Sunday for my painting research project for art class. Oh and speaking of school, I got an A+ on that story I gave to my teacher! 8D Yung title nung story na yun eh "Lucky". Nakalink somewhere in my past posts.
Anyway, pumunta sila mama sa CFC kanina. First time ko. So pinapunta ako sa YFC. Grabe, halos 16+ sila lahat. Siguro mga 3 or 4 lang kaming 13-15 years old. Di bale, ambabaet naman nila lahat! :D Anyway, after YFC, some guys went to talk to me. Grabe, parang si Jeff sila. Dload ng anime sa detachable hard disk. Pero nagpplay sila ng instruments. Anyway, before that, nung nagintroduce ako sa buong YFC, ganito introduction ko:
"I'm Crizelle, I'm 14 years old and I LOVE SOCCER."
Some boys reacted at the soccer part. :D SO we talked about soccer then stuffs. Anyway, after that, may kainan. After the kainan, pumunta na kami sa badminton. Grabe, ang onti lang nung tao kanina. Hindi ako nakalaro, so nilaro ko na lang yung isang 2 or 3 year old na anak ng kalaro nila mama. Grabe, ang kulit! :)) Nung ayaw ko na maglaro, umiyak! D8 Anyway, humiram ako ng netball dun sa counter and tried shooting it to the net. And guess what? I did pretty good for a football player, and a girl who doesn't really like basketball.
I have more to say, but I forgot! D8
Oh well. I'll just edit this post if I remember. LOL.
---
Oh btw, I watched Phineas and Ferb on YouTube. Man, do I miss watching that show! 8D Oh, and I miss watching spongebob. D:
Btw, sa isang episode ng Phineas and Ferb, [Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo], sa bandang huli, parang ganito yung scene:
Amanda: Hey, that girl looks like aunt Isabella.
Isabella to present-day Candace on time machine: Did you hear that? Aunt Isabella, which means I'm going to marry Phineas! 8D
Present-day Candace: Or Ferb.
[Tapos si Ferb parang may ginawang gesture. uhhm parang, wink tapos nakabaril ung both his hands tapos may sinabi ata siyang tsk tsk.] [Isabella's one eye twitches.]
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! I really laughed at that part XP Anyway, just watch that episode, para maintidihan niu. BTW, si Amanda yung anak ni candace in the future.
---
GRABE! Hehe. Anyway, nung pumunta kaming K-Mart, ang daming damit na sobrang baba nung prices! NOW I REALLY WANNA GO SHOPPING! D8 I set on my eyes on a $6 v neck long sleeved white shirt and a light grey knit vest with a hoodie and the place in front of jackets where you place your hands and a zipper at the middle that goes all the way from up to down. It was $10. Anyway, I want to buy other stuffs! My dad owes me $99 this week [he doesn't owe my another $17 because of the art supplies I bought], and by next week he'll owe me $116. Sabi niya mabibigay niya sa kin yung allowance ko next week. So how did I know? Kasi kanina nung kumakain kami dun sa kung san nagmeet para sa CFC, nagplay ung mga kausap ko kanina ng instruments. So sabi ko kay papa, "Pa I really want a guitar." [Ilang beses ko na siya ginugulo sa sentence na yan. nyeheheheh.] So sabi niya next week. YAY!
---
Fish out of water
When I'm soaking in my bath
I dump you in the tub
There's no need to say another word,
You had me at "Glub"
Your bowl became my world,
So my world is empty now
All my love's caught in your filter
It needs to get to you somehow
They say that there's plenty of fish in the sea
but you're the only one for me.
Without you, I'm a fish out of water,
I'm hooked, please throw a line to me.
It's from an episode in Phineas and Ferb where Buford loses his goldfish. Ahehehe. Too bad I can't find an mp3 dload for this D: Oh well.
Ito pa naman yung 2nd or 1st fave song ko sa cartoon na toh D:
The other one is Gitchee Gitchee Goo 8D
--
END.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
OMG FINALLY LOOOOL
Posted by CJ at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment