THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cradle of Sorrow

I finally went to confession earlier. *phew* nakakakaba DX

---
I think I know why they call this country the land down under.

I've been under the weather lately. I don't know if I should stay here or return after *insert number of years* years. ._. Let's say college or working na ko[and remember people here graduate at 18 years old]. Then tapos na yung kung ilang years dapat kami dito. Should I stay or return?

Land Down Under:

Pros:

=Better job opportunities

=Cleaner environment

=Imma make more money if I stay here.

=Government support

=Their clothes have better quality [Really.]

=I'm exposed to different people from different cultures.

=I'm healthier here [Really. Tumangkad nga ako eh :D ]

=Advanced technology.

Cons:

=People here are a lot wilder

=4 freakin' seasons [I absolutely HATE the cold pag winter]

=I can't have a cat here D: [Because mahal -_-]

=The whites here don't really have a religion, which is B.I. for me.

=I don't have much friends here. And it's also lonely in the neighborhood.

=Their ozone layer has a hole in it, so there are strong UV rays here during summer, which can cause skin cancer.

=Mas mahal ang mga gamit dito. Hahahaha. :))

=Walang katulong :P

----------------

PH

Pros:

=People there are happier[kahit walang pera]

=My friends are there.

=TROPICAL WEATHER! 8D

=92% of the population is Catholic.

=It's where I grew up.

=I think I'll be happier there.

=MAY KATULONG! :))

Cons:

=Low income pag baguhan, at di ka agad magkakabahay

=Mahirap pag nagretire na, maliit ang pensyon.

=Maliit ata ang job opportunity [Overpopulated na kasi Pinas! D: ]

-----

I don't know what to do. I keep asking mama. Kanina tinanong ko kung pwedeng yung minimum amount of years kami dito. Eh yung kuya ko kasi next year pa pupunta, kea madadagdagan siguro ng 1 year. ... Sabi niya it's too early to tell... And she said na kung ano daw yung mas makabubuti [Was she talking about the amount of years or where to stay?]

--

DUAL CITIZENSHIP!

================

What do miss in the PH?

-Friends

-Weather

-FOOTBALL TEAM. And football D:

-PUSAAAAA. ):

-May katulong :P

-CARITAS DON BOSCO SCHOOL! ): Hindi nagjjoke ang mga teacher at students dito eh ): Ang seryoso tuloy ng klase. Basta.

*sigh* Ano pa kaya ang maaabutan ko kung babalik ako after *amount* of years? ): Hindi ko na siguro masyadong maaabutan ang friends, kasi hiwalay na yan pag college. Lalo na yung school. ,_,

--

u.u I need a hug. And I mean a REAL one. u.u

--

Hero - Enrique Iglesias

Would you dance,
if I asked you to dance?
Would you run,
and never look back?
Would you cry,
if you saw me crying?
And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble,
if I touched your lips?
Would you laugh?
Oh please tell me this.
Now would you die,
for the one you love?
Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Would you swear,
that you'll always be mine?
Or would you lie?
would you run and hide?
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
I don't care...
You're here, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain.
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
I just want to hold you.
Oh yeah.
Am I in too deep?
Have I lost my mind?
Well I don't care...
You're here, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
I can kiss away the pain oh yeah
I will stand by you forever.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.
I can kiss away the pain.
And I will stand by you, forever.
You can take my breath away.
You can take my breath away.

I can be your hero.

----

Sleeping on a cradle of sorrow.

--

END.

0 comments: