THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally!

I forgot to post this. Earlier during homeroom, I was kinda late again. Anyway, Cynthia had a piece of paper that had something on it. I asked her what it was and she said it was for work experience. So I looked and asked if I could have the number later during lunch. She said yes. So I got the number. Then I went home and called. I was like, really really nervous but then I got over it. I called and made sure it was the hospital and they said Yes. Then I introduced myself and asked if they had work experience for next year. They said yes and said that I had to fill up a form something. So they're going to send it to me by mail and I have to fill it up. And guess where I called? The hospital! I'll finally REALLY see what it feels like to be a doctor~! 8DDDDDDD


Hoooraaaaay!

===



Come and play with me.


Man, I miss after school trainings. :|

===

END.

0 comments: