THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 26, 2010

James O_O

Earlier during recess, this guy James [the guy I talked about somewhere in my blog], while we were minding our own business, he suddenly went up to us and started talking... Italian? Anyway, I was like, O_O Anyway, he was rambling ON and ON until the music started playing, which indicates that we need to get moving. So... I was about to pick my things up when suddenly, James says something about giving a hug and gives me a hug. O_O Awwwwwwwwwwwkward. O_O So I kinda hugged back (awkwardly) and went away. O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O




O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

Then during lunch time, when me and meh friends were headed to the library, he suddenly comes to me and talks Italian in front of my face. O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O Then I try to walk away but he keeps blocking me! O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O Then I finally manage to get away. O_O

*phew* lol


But what's weird is that it kinda made my day. O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O

----

END.

0 comments: