THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Up, then down. *SIGH* :\

We've downloaded Maplestory again [YAY!] but I have to freakin' change the email because I never had that email in the first place. *sigh* and I have to freakin' remember the freakin' registration date and the last time I logged in! [which was like 2 years ago!]-____________________________-

We went to KFC last Friday and the Hot and Spicy chicken was DELICIOUS! 8D Kahit pawis yung mukha ko at medyo nasusunog yung dila ko... SOBRANG SARAP! 8DD

-

Sana matuloy football. Hai. I'm not really in the mood to blog kasi, my hopes go up then suddenly something puts it down. u_u

--

I hope that the details I gave for the email changing for my account will work. *sigh* It's like a series of unfortunate events[and coincidentally, I bought the DVD and watched the movie. Although it only covers the first three books.]

---

*SIGH*

And I'm also sick. With cold and cough. Man, tough luck! :\


---

WOW. My life OFFICIALLY SUCKS. I'm sick, I can't play football, I got my account deactivated, my sister is always hogging the laptop and she downloaded something risky, the scanner sucks... I wonder what's next? -_______________-

--



Probably a self portrait. :D

--

END.

0 comments: