THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

One world, one game, one hope, one dream... let's go play some football :D

I can't believe it! SPAIN WON! *sigh* I was kinda hoping for Italy/Germany/Brazil <<(Undecided :)) )

Anyway... nung weekend, we found a "free bike" in front of the house in front of us [lol]. It was painted a new coat of black with a helmet on the bike, so my dad took it. LOL FREE! :)) Tapos a few minutes later, yung sumunod na labas free table. [lol]. We didn't take it. Anyway, my sis was like wanting a bike, and she got it. FOR FREE! :)) lolololololol.

Speaking of getting what you want... I bought a graphite set of pencils in KMart. It was like $10 and had an A5 visual diary in it, 2H, HB, 2B, 6B, 8B, an eraser and a sharpener in it too. :D Oh and also...

Kanina, we went to the park [I didn't want to, because I wanted to do something else, but my sis was SOO ANNOYING and my parents were kinda yelling at me to just go =_=]. Then I just sat there and watched longingly at the field and some two people playing in it. When 5pm came, dumating na yung HoppersCrossingSoccerClub U-12[ata] boy's team. I was thinking of approaching the coach and ask. So I did [but it took me a while to gather some courage]. I approached and asked if they had a girl's team [I know they do but I didn't know how to start the conversation with some other question] then he said yes and asked if I played. I said yes, and how long daw, I said 2 years. He also asked me if I was AMERICAN or CANADIAN [wow!]. I said I was Filipino and he was like oh with an American accent. I was like lol then he told me to go see the girl's coach on Monday kasi Monday daw yung training ng girls. Tinanong ko nga pala kung walang fee. Sabi niya wala daw [ata] kasi it's already halfway through the season [or year? O_O] Anyway... ang gawin ko daw, tanongin yung coach if I could 'butt in'. But that seemed to rude. Hahahaha. Anyway, bring ko daw yung boots ko [spike shoes. IDK why they call it boots. It sounds so weird to call spike shoes "boots."] Anyway, when he told me to call him by his first name, I added a Mister to it when I spoke to him. He was like his first name na lang daw, tapos may guy sa likod na sinabi niya na we don't have any of those bull**** :)) Grabe! :)) Anyway.. imma try to go there on Monday and ask other stuffs.

Speaking of football, I also must speak about futsal O: I've been bugging Ms Smith about it [so is Tubbs, but about basketball :)) ] and asking about it. She said na she hasn't gotten in contact with Mr King yet, so we have to wait. LOL!

Pag natuloy ako sa football, YAY! :D Pag natuloy rin futsal... YAY! MOAR TRAINEEENG! >8D

---

And I've got all that I need, right here in the passenger seat.

---

END.

0 comments: