My dad just got home. He got a wish bone from the chicken he ate, and he told us na gamitin namin ni Cathy. So I made my wish. We both took hold of the bottom end and pulled. When we pulled it, the top part of the wishbone went to my side. It means my wish may come true :D [It wouldn't hurt to try, would it? :) ]![]()
Wishbone.
====
Star light, star bright.
First star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might.
I wish that God will grant my wish of football on Wednesday night.
I was supposed to go to the park today to see the coach of the girl's U-18 team, but I'm sick. STUPID STUPID STUPID WINTER. DX
-
END.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Wishbone
Posted by CJ at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment